Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who is this guy?! Help please!

Originally posted by PKR View Post
    their airsofters for one reason... why would a us marine be wearing woodland marpat in iraq!!!!! i've never seen a picture of a us marine wearing woodland marpat in iraq maybe in afghanistan in the greener parts but never seen a picture of woodland marpat being used in a city!
    Maybe you havent been updating on your knowledge m8, the U.S. is not the only country using MARPAT anymore....the Georgians for one have it too now.

Comment

airsofters and a mate who is good with photoshop

Comment

I can't beleive you've all got this so wrong, they are obviously UKSF doing FIBUA training in Birmingham!
        HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Arnie013 View Post
          Highly doubt any of them are PMC or PSD as they are wearing camouflage (all of which are current issue) which they are not allowed to do.
          Not quite.

Theres quite a few photos PMC's in camo current or not, I'd say they wear whatever they want weather they're allowed to or not.

Heres one of a pmc clearly in ACU.

I've seen pictures of them wearing US woodland (esp blackwater) and more recently watched a program on TV about private security working guarding ships from salomi pirates and they where wearing marpat.

So its not a stretch but I think as someone else mentioned hes probably more likely an interpreter going by the skin colour of his hand.
          > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
            Hmmm.... Wrong section then! Any ideas where hes from at all? He's got a AK variant, Brit combats, what looks to be a US MICH 2000 Helmet and a rubbishy chest rig...

If it weren't for the humvee in the background I would suggest it were an awesome urban airsoft site! Although I guess it could still be an awesome urban airsoft site with the Humvee.

Confuzzling!
            He / They could well be PMC's (Private military contractors) Every frakker that thinks they can hold a gun gets a job in Middle eastern Security. Still £75,000 for 6 months work is almost worth risking being kidnapped and beheaded.
            It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash.

Comment

Originally posted by sniper34d View Post
              No way is this fake...and you cannot edit a pic to look like that otherwise everyone would be doing it!

THIS post, is by far, the best thing on this forum! :D

Sniper 34D....you win whatever the competition was mate. *applause*!!
              There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Could they not be airsofters at some awesome site or big game in the US? I've seen pics in ai back issues of games where they had humvees. Can the original poster not just click the google image and then see what the website is, or what it says about the picture???
                Or am I missing something here?

Do Lego make a soldier? Don't think u can get lego in Afghanistan so it must be fake. Problem solved.

Comment

Don't wanna open another can of worms here either but the national geographic cover looks a bit fake to me too

Comment

Where did the picture come from?

Currently hosted on your photobucket right?

Comment

The guy in the middle has got a pasgt nvg mount on the helmet which makes me think its not a mich.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomo View Post
                        Don't wanna open another can of worms here either but the national geographic cover looks a bit fake to me too
                        Its from national geographics site you can view here http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...er/2593/Photos =|

Its also the dvd cover.
                        http://shop.nationalgeographic.com/n...ductId=1095080
                        > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

Fair enough dude. My bad
                          That's that one sorted then. Can't find that other image anywhere. Quite a few images of us troops pictured with Romanian troops in that camo though

Comment

is it me or are the nvg mounts OVER the goggles
                            Originally posted by Bluegill
                            5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

Does it really matter who this guy is? Just copy the load out if you like it, if the group of us are having this hard a time IDing him, then how are you going to find any information on the internet about what such a load out consists of.
                              WANTED: KAC QD SUPPRESSOR (long) & AKS-74/AKMS
                              After one week with me in my dojo, you'll be prepared to defend yourself with the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post

Who is this Guy in The Middle?
                                LOL

He is this Guy

ZT

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Delta Sup fool Find out more about Delta
                                Working...