28 Years Later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 28 Years Later

Just wondering if there is anyone else on here attending the 28 Years Later game being held at Xsite The Outpost and what looks people were going for?

Re: 28 Years Later

Wow sounds cool. I'd be interested to see some (I hope) post-apocalyptic loadouts

Comment

Yep 5 of us going on the angels team, working on the loadout now so will post some stuff up when its done :-)

Comment

Nice one Flyer, fellow angel team member here. Running out of interesting ideas for my loadout now and try to keep it low cost doesnt seem to be an easy task lol.

Comment

I sort of like the cheap scavenger look you see in some apocalyptic movies

Comment

I'm trying to go for a more Mad Max road warrior style look or even a little bit of a post apocolyptic anarchist lol. But I have a feeling it may just look like a poor half arsed effort.

Comment

Easiest way to do it is:

Jeans/Cargo trousers
              Manky jacket
              Old civi daysack
              Weapon.

No webbing or anything just have a spare mag in your trouser pocket. If I was in a REAL zombie outbreak I don't my main priority would be fighting them but running like buggery in the other direction.

Comment

Not far off what mine will be but I always think with these sort of loadouts you need to ass some interesting accessories to create a sort of character.

Comment

Hmmmm, see I have it easy as I can just pop on my Community responders uniform and bob your uncle NHS medic running around.

Maybe carry a nice camera around and you could have been a journalist reporting on the incident at some point.

Comment

Haha thats a good idea, hadn't thought about that one. Would be very Dead Rising

Comment

And when I said nice camera, I mean a piece of junk shop tat.

Comment

Yeah I don't think I'll be taking my DSLR :P

Comment

I'll be there with Flyer

One of our Lads will be doing the full leather trench coat, twin Desert Eagles look

I've just watched the Road and will be trying for the Cannibalistic Survivor look (will be looking well fed lol). If I can source some mags i'll be touting GBB AK74u or maybe M500 Gas shottie.

I've self imposed 20 quid for non gun kit and have a 2 month for ebay to be my friend

Lets post some pics here as we get sorted Angels :P

Puggy

Comment

I'm gonna be rocking a trench coat too but can't afford two deagles at the moment lol. Would love to see that gbb! Hankering after a gbbr of my own.

Comment

When I was thinking of doing one I was gonna try and use weapons found only in the UK for a more scavenged about look

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Deadsy Hate my job and currently looking at getting in to the military Find out more about Deadsy
                              Working...
                              X