28 Years Later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 28 Years Later

Jamalen wins the prize...Hardware it is, well done and behind the respirator is Iggy Pop, great cult movie if you like the whole post apocalyptic thing.

As for food mate if the virus doesn't jump species there will be plenty to hunt in many areas, in fact with a tiny surviving population and no husbandry The countryside should be alive with walking burgers. Some folk tho just like the taste of people.

My level of immersion will not sink to skipping breakfast and foraging for berries an a nice Chiante to go with the liver :-)

Off to add 30 yrs to clothes now, see how it turns out

Comment

Originally posted by Flyer View Post
      LOL Calm down Purcy......Please remember this is an airsoft weekender where we are going to pretend to be under seige from zombies and soldiers. Its just an excuse to dress differently, have a giggle and shoot oneanother with a different backstory. THAT IS ALL

I don't think we have to simulate the conditions otherwise someone better get busy down the biolab working on a virus for the npc's.

Anyway moot point, move along this thread is about outfits but thanks for the wonderful hypothesising
      I THINK YOU FIND SIR I TAKE SURVIVING IN AN EVENT OF A APOCALYPSE VERY SERIOUSLY!!

GOOD DAY!

*humph*

:P lol

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
        I THINK YOU FIND SIR I TAKE SURVIVING IN AN EVENT OF A APOCALYPSE VERY SERIOUSLY!!

GOOD DAY!

*humph*

:P lol
        I think he needs to see the spades Purcy, h does'nt understand how much thought you've put into this occuring....
        Originally posted by Bluegill
        5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

This sounds very good and tickles my love off apocalyptic things. Is this a regular event of a one of?
          "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
          Life in the fast lane........
          sigpic

Comment

I think a post apocalyptic survivors loadout/team might be needed :P

Comment

I think you`ll find people will learn to make guns work and reshape random bits of metal to use as replacement parts lol

but the fact your shooting bb`s is going to make it unrealistic anyway as much as I love airsoft
              sigpic
              Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

As much of a giggle as reading the comments are lol, lets get back on track.

anyone else got ideas for outfits knocking around, or even some more pictures to help anyone that is stuck for ideas or how anymore ideas on creating the look
                sigpic

Comment

I know it was a cartoon but norsica of the wind valley had some pretty good outfits in it for travelling across waste land.

Also Firefly the film and tv show that is had some pretty cool ideas

now the fun-est event ever would be a red dwarf airsoft event lol
                  sigpic
                  Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Kryton lol

Comment

Dont forget Fallout3/New Vegas for ideas.
                      sigpic

Comment

Fallout is a great idea for inspiration

Comment

Originally posted by Flyer View Post
                          Fallout is a great idea for inspiration
                          In that case please look at the REAL fallout and not Bethesda's bastard child version :p

Comment

when is this game ?????

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                              In that case please look at the REAL fallout and not Bethesda's bastard child version :p
                              Ooh someone as old I am, Fallout 1/2 amazing games way ahead of their time.
                              sigpic

Comment

I reckon you could get away with a blood diamond loadout.

Add some pouches and a backpack and your all set.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Deadsy Hate my job and currently looking at getting in to the military Find out more about Deadsy
                                Working...
                                X