28 Years Later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 28 Years Later

@VAK it's the 1/2nd October there's a thread in the "other sites" Forum with all the details but essentially it's at the outpost near Luton, limited to 50 players Fallen Angels ( Brit survivors) is nearly booked out, plenty of space to play as the Yanks. Low ammo milsim ish rule set for the weekend with Roleplaying encouraged

HTH

Puggy

Comment

Anyone had any luck finding relatively cheap LARP weapons? As any I see seem to cost a small fortune! However the LARP brick I saw made me giggle a bit...

Comment

cheap LARP weapons you cut yourself from foam cover and paint then you can make them really cheap otherwise buy nerf stuff and paint it up
        sigpic
        Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

lol im bringing my model 1873, a colt 1911 and my 44 magnum and ill probably buy another shotgun for lols

Comment

but an acm m500 and carry a tin of gas with you you`ll have fun shooting 5 bb`s at once
            sigpic

Comment

I can't wait for this! Although not as interesting as everything else that has been mentioned on here, but my plan is to try and make the whole loadout from the hardware store. when the Apocalypse hits I know the hard ware store is my fist stop! Hard wearing work gear, might try customize a tool belt to take my usp and other mags/shells. It should be do-able, any thoughts?

Comment

I don't know why people don't suggest their airsoft gear too lol cause let's face it if it happened tomorrow I'd probably put some of my kit on lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mav View Post
                  You would be suprised what guns came out if we ever got a zombie invasion here.

Specially 28 years later after a hell fire of crap, the army and police would leave one hell of an armoury, then not to mention armourers, general criminal stock and other elements like that. Mp5, G36, M4's..infact an array of weaponary would be readily available in this country along with enough ammo to blow up the US of A :D
                  Yep, the local Police here apparently have a BREN gun locked up in the armoury as they didn't want to destroy it.

Comment

Originally posted by BringOnThunder View Post
                    I can't wait for this! Although not as interesting as everything else that has been mentioned on here, but my plan is to try and make the whole loadout from the hardware store. when the Apocalypse hits I know the hard ware store is my fist stop! Hard wearing work gear, might try customize a tool belt to take my usp and other mags/shells. It should be do-able, any thoughts?
                    I think this is a good idea Thunder, improvised kit will be just the thing, I'd be interested to see a modded belt, easy enough to darken up and weather too.

How about a welders mask for face protection :D

Comment

Originally posted by SCARd4LIFE View Post
                      I don't know why people don't suggest their airsoft gear too lol cause let's face it if it happened tomorrow I'd probably put some of my kit on lol

Quite honestly because the organizers have asked us not too, In theory the same argument goes for kit as guns but in the spirit of the event and suspension of disbelief we need to look different to the Yanks

Workwear is a good idea, one of our old teammates used to skirmish in a pair of Dickies trousers, 2 M4 mags fitted real snug in the nail pouches on the front, loads of extra pockets too

Puggy

Comment

Oh I meant real life wise lol and if it was with zombies or raiders like in the road.

Cause let's face it, it would be realistic cause we all have that gear in our houses lol

But nah for the game I'd roughy it up with casual kit to get into character

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                          Yep, the local Police here apparently have a BREN gun locked up in the armoury as they didn't want to destroy it.

If the aliens and zombies came I`d love a bren and a sten lol
                          sigpic

Comment

So has anybody properly started their gear yet? I started weathering some trousers tonight... hopefully 2 hours of sand paper and charcoal will pay off! Will have to see in a few days time when I dig it back up.

Comment

Like you I have started, I have pretty much everythign I need now and have stained and dirtied up cargo trousers, which has come out patchy and filthy, just whats needed, gonna weather then down later this week and start on the jacket....hopefully some pics next week of the first draft :-)

Comment

this is what i have
                                it's not for this event but one similar with a uk survivors team
                                sorry for the picture quality and the state of the mirror but you get the idea

all my gear. please excuse the hideous man u curtains. my brothers old room has the best light

will try and get some better ones some time
                                Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Deadsy Hate my job and currently looking at getting in to the military Find out more about Deadsy
                                Working...
                                X