Collapse

Celcius CTW Team Alpha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Celcius CTW Team Alpha Release Date Announced...

It requires mods afaik, but you can use a VFC, or WE upper.

To be honest, it isn't much more expensive to buy a Team alpha CQBR and buy the £300 upper and front end, and you then have 2 uppers...

So £750 for a ready made HK416

or £800 for a HK416 with a spare M4 CQBR Upper receiver and front end....

Oh and Joe, I doubt they will be making much contact over the weekend due to the new shop n all.

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

ive know about the 416 upper since mid Feb been waiting to find out the cost/release date which they said would be around may/june time.

Comment

CK any info or links to how the we uppers can be "modded" for the CTW?

cheers

Comment

CK any info or links to how the we uppers can be "modded" for the CTW?

cheers

Comment

Google how to mod a real steel upper to fit a systema PTW.
            There's a couple of sites.
            Not something you're gonna be able to knock up in the shed!
            G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

Cheers. Anyone fielding there ctw team alpha this weekend? If so be sure to put you first proper firing impressions up also any more news on this freebie? Also is it avalie to everyone who buy a ctw and sends of the card? (if I buy one in about 2 weeks will I have the potential freebie?)

Cheers

Comment

How easy is it to fit a sling plate to a PTW? I have all the tools from my AEG upgrading days, but didn't wanna have a crack without checking first :P

I want to fit a sling plate, was just wondering if I could do it, or if I should send it off for such things, if Its a case of send it off, i'll wait till I need a few things done.

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Piece of pi$$

Remove battery and stock
                  Unscrew the castleated nut on stock tube a little
                  Open receiver
                  Using a small flat point screwdriver, remove the blanking plug that gives access to the stock tube from within the receiver
                  Push something down the stock tube from the butt end like a chop stick, knitting needle or long screwdriver to push the fuse holder slightly out.
                  Hold the fuse holder and unscrew the stock tube being careful not to damage the small wires on the fuse holder etc.

Fit your bits and reverse the process to refit everything.

Comment

^ what he said although if your changing the front end an armourers wrench is a must and a vice would be helpful to apply the right amount of torque to twist the delta ring.

Comment

Got an armourers wrench, but I'm not changing the front end anyway, just wanna put a sling plate on.

Really looking forward to owning my CTW, I don't mean, purchasing one, i already did that, actually being a CTW owner.

Comment

mate was out with his today performance was very good bolt stop was a little stiff to start with he said was just as well as my ptw i built up myself but thats had alot of time put into it. as i said to him had i not bought my ptw july last year i would defo have bought a CTW this year. i will b saving up and buying 1 as a back up for sure....

Comment

Lads I'm selling 5 metal 120 round PTW / CTW mags if anyone needs more?
                          Just put them up in accessories for sale, price negotiable
                          I had 17 mags so thought I could spare a few!
                          G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

And just to add with the sling plate fitting...
                            When you refit the stock tube you need to make sure it's in the correct position. With the cap fitted it should sit about 1mm proud of the receiver... But just look how yours is before you take it apart and put it back in the same position.
                            If you get that wrong its very bad for your gun!

Comment

I'm really struggling to get any range. Don't seem to be able to get any hop effect no matter how much I adjust it. Fps is only at 290 too.
                              . .

Comment

Sounds serious, Team alpha's have an M110 fitted as standard, a friend stole my chrono so I cant chrono mine at the moment, but i'd imagine 360fps ish.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

loki7491 Find out more about loki7491
                                Working...
                                X