Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Things that YOU put on or in YOUR gun that work for you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that YOU put on or in YOUR gun that work for you.

Originally posted by Vex View Post
    Does that only work well with a 1 point sling? Would be great if magpul did a U shaped one that attaches to a front ris that can swing round underneath the rail so it could be used for 2 point slings.
    They do exist, Magpul RSA (Rail Sling Attachment), designed to work with single and two point slings, the MS2 being a good example.
    Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

Originally posted by L3w151988 View Post
      They do exist, Magpul RSA (Rail Sling Attachment), designed to work with single and two point slings, the MS2 being a good example.
      I know they exist but I was thinking more like it attaching to both sides of a ris being connected by a bar that would curve, either under or over, which you would attach the sling to. That way it would slide to either side.
      For Sale
      Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

It probably wouldn't work quickly, as there would be a magazine in the way, unless someone was using short/VN style M4/M16 type magazines, then it might work then.
        Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

High Caps - Whats the point in having a high cycle if i have to change mags every second? And i'm not into the Milsim rubbish so couldn't care less about a little rattle. I want those pesky non hit takers to know they have been hit....

Tracer\Silencer (TM) - Tracer for CQB - Silencer for outdoor

Torch for CQB\Night games

Stubby vertical grip as the AUG is back heavy

Comment

For my TM M4, 3x FTS Magnifier, 556 XPS Holo Sight, Surefire Foregrip. Everything I need, don't put things on my gun that look good because it'll add weight to the gun and I'm not the strongest of lads. :p

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FireKnife Huge Resi Fan Find out more about FireKnife
            Working...
            X