Adriatic Airsoft Trip- updated 01/11/2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Adriatic Airsoft Trip

i think we are prity much looking at flights now realistically. 39 hours there and another 39 back. Is well a waste of holiday.

Comment

HOW DO YOU GET THE GUNS IN THOUGH?!?!?!?!?

^very slight rage. :p
      Originally posted by sparrowhawk
      Mas...sorry mate,i know you are young, but is English your first language?

Originally posted by jfox61
      Erm.. wrong website for this sort of thing.

Comment

You check them through security into the hold. It is possible to get them on planes without any issues
        G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
        RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Was just about to say how about 2 van's. Im sure if everyone chipped in for fuel and food for the drivers then would be cheaper. If it came to it our crowd who will be driving down could meet up with the van's and go down as a convoy.

Just an idea.
          TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
          Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
          Maruzen APS Type 96
          TM P226, Tac Master .
          WE SCAR + VFC UGL
          KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnglishman View Post
            flights would be a no, no chance they would allow that many guns on a plane!!!! they would have to check each one, and with the compressed gas and stuff you would be screwed.
            thats fine leave all the gas items out and buy it when you are there. its not like it costs a lot.

I cant see the airline having any issues if you follow there procedures and declare what items you have that they might need to know about. and also no guns in hand luggage goes without saying.

I tihnk the coach option would be a better method of transport to create a good atmostphere.
            Trader Feed back: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33754

08 Systema PTW
            KSC USP compact
            G&P M4

Comment

There are many different options available to us. However, at present, there isn't much point discussing them, as we have no idea how many people are going for a start, let alone how many guns, where they are coming from etc. It would make a lot more sense to discuss these things when the planning as progressed into a more concrete plan
              G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
              RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

defo interested - but for that I'd want a milsim weekend, not your average hi-cap pay and spray event
                WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

Please keep this thread on topic, or I will have to spend ages cleaning pointless posts, which will earn those who posted warnings for wasting my time.

Thanks

Comment

Well I could look into group travel costs for a rail journey if you wanted.
                    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Jfox rail is my preferred method of transport so I'd be very interested in that too.

Comment

This may be of interest, for those prefering rail travel.

http://www.interrailnet.com/interrai.../?currency=gbp
                        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

owch :s

Comment

Jet 2 are advertising flights to Dubrovnic from £9.99, but it doesn't look like you can book very far in advance.
                            Gun tech.

Comment

if you read that interrail site, most of us count as youth since we're 12-25. and we only need 2-3 days rail travel, over 7-10 days. so thats £135. not actually that bad considering it allows us to carry more with us.

Comment

I just read it again and I don't think you can use it in the UK. Or your home country if outside the UK.
                                Gun tech.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Aeviv Its pronounced Ey-ViV! Find out more about Aeviv
                                Working...
                                X