Tokyo Marui HK416 Recoil Shock and other new products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Marui HK416 Recoil Shock and other new products

Yes, you read the thread title right, I've only just found out about it this minute (at the time of writing/typing this), so what I'll add is this much, based on some quick guesswork/assumptions:

It'll most likely hover around the TM standard of 280-290 FPS on a .20 BB

Barrel lengths are 10.5 inches and 14.5 inches (looks like a QD outer barrel extension to me)

It has TM's Recoil Shock tech inside it

And no doubt, it'll carry a sizeable price tag.

If anyone else has any further information they can add to this, then by all means do so.

And on a further note, it doesn't even come up on a Google search just yet, so my guess is TM have certainly kept this one well and truly under wraps.

And here's a photo:

Attached Files
    Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Re: Tokyo Marui HK416 Recoil Shock

Very cool!! kinda not shocked, it looked like a 416 on there teaser photo!

very cool though
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

This has been discussed in the new TM product thread I made a week or so back, looks nice. Shame it uses that crap battery system! They're also releasing an M320 A1 40mm alongside it! Price for the 416 is around £520 converted. The M320 is very interesting - it's still a secret. You can see a gas inlet valve and silver barrels inside... very odd. Maybe a moscart...without the moscart? Maybe they disposed of the whole shell system and you feed it directly? Note it also comes with a stock for standalone use!

Since this thread is newer, I'll stick the other TM products here!

The MP5K is a High Cycle with custom RIS and interestingly no stock:

The 1911 is a chrome Series 70, with a very polished stainless look, like a nice Tanaka. It is expensive however, at £160 converted, Could be closer to £180 once in UK.

And the P226 we all guessed about is actually a P226 Custom "Leon" model, one of the Resident Evil guns. Limited model. Note a 40 round P226 Magazine, which is welcomed by me!

Information straight from Hyperdoraku: http://www.hyperdouraku.com/event/pr...210/index.html
      Last edited by Apurturesci; 11 October, 2012, 07:23.

Comment

See if TM got off their asses and made a 417 I'd be all over that like white on rice. The 416 is just a bit dull for my liking. Good to see they're expanding their range though!

Comment

Nice, I bet that 416 will cost at least as much as the recce rifle though.
          I've never encountered a TM recoil that only does 280fps, my Scar does 320 out the box.
          All good stuff, I love TM.

Comment

still nothing about a p99 :/
            Originally posted by FireKnife
            Firing a MAC-11 is like a guy with premature ejaculation having sex with a stunning and filthy woman.

So much win but over way to quickly.

Comment

A little disappointed it wasn't a Recoil MP5 however I will no doubt end up with the 416 as I won't have to buy the mags so costs will be kept down!

Comment

nickle series 70 looks epic .. bling me up!

416.. details.. let me think, pic up a sopmod .. imagine it looks like a 416.. theres your details.

Comment

Originally posted by richardy View Post
                  nickle series 70 looks epic .. bling me up!

416.. details.. let me think, pic up a sopmod .. imagine it looks like a 416.. theres your details.
                  It's a sopmod in a pretty dress and we all know there's nothing wrong with looking pretty.......

Comment

The 1911 looks pretty metalic in the picture.
                    Can't work out if its just the light our if it really is metal.
                    Don't want to get to excited but I suppose they make rifles
                    from metal now its not out the question completely.

Comment

That M320 looks seriously interesting, though looking at the picture I'm not so sure how easy it will be to reload in the field.

Have to say I really, really like the MP5k as well.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

70 series = yum!!

Not been overkeen on the 416 but still a good addition to the TM range

Comment

WANT the 416 - If the M4 Sopmod CQBR I've got is anything to go by then that will be great fun and flawless!

Will be keeping a very very close eye on this, also the under barrel launcher as well...If you're going to do it, might as well go the full hog.

Jack
                          TM HK416D | SOCOM GEAR M9A1 SOF

Comment

Am I the only person who's not a fan of TM or their recoil series?

Comment

Starscream you're probably not the only one but you do appear to be in a bit of a minority. Probably means you have a legal "ism" aswell

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

L3w151988 A craft beer drinking, occasional scruffy beard-growing, airsofter from London, living in Kent. Find out more about L3w151988
                              Working...
                              X