Tokyo Marui HK416 Recoil Shock and other new products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tokyo Marui HK416 Recoil Shock and other new products

if the hk416 is anything like the sopmod, then you have got arguably the best aeg on the market, the sopmod is such a great platform, i love mine, so i would like to purchase the hk at some point

Comment

Quite a good non retailer vid showing trades etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnnGD-TnN7o

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Looks like an ambi selector also.

Comment

It indeed is.

Comment

Have been told this is 26mm shorter than the real one, nice one TM...?

- - - Updated - - -

Have been told this is 26mm shorter than the real one, nice one TM...?
            IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

26mm is nothing.
              You wouldn't even notice!

Comment

An inch is nothing on the length of a gun, I can't see that it matters much, as for the 416 itself, I think it's a lovely gun, but it's a bit too M4 ish for me, and, as i've got three of those already which, along with my two scars I intend keeping, (totally love the recoil range) I can't see me getting a 416, nice as they are, now an L85, and it would have been very different.
                "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Got mine today and its lovely, prefer it in the shorter guise. But being able to run with a longer barrel is always an option.

The trades are really nice and there are some very nice touches, with things like the clubfoot stock, charging handle, pistol grip etc..

Battery compartment is a bit more generous than the Sopmod one, so you wont have much of a problem squeezing lipos in etc..

Trigger response is a lot less "spongy" than on my Sopmods/Scars and havent experienced any gearbox lockups on semi, which was a "feature" of one of my Sopmods.

Chrono's at 298fps on .2's with and without the barrel extension.
                  RPM is 980 which is about 100rpm than my Sopmod which is very nice.(My crazy Sopmod runs at 1300rpm)
                  Recoil is good, and seems louder but probably because I want it to be louder!
                  Other Sopmod mags / PTS Pmags all work fine also.

Short video of it firing on 7.4v Lipo

Comment

Oh nuts!

Just when my bank balance was starting to look good
                    sigpic

Comment

So, so, so, so, so pretty......

**edit**

That sounds a load faster than my SOPMOD did...

Comment

59539_128512883983018_541177986_n.jpg424299_128604913973815_323262961_n.jpg preorded mine last year

Comment

Just a note, unlike the other M4 type recoils this beastie can be converted to deans connector very very easilly :D

just unscred the connector block and remove all the plastic gubbins and you are left with two long strips of metal you can solder onto, doing the conversion shouldnt damage the stability of the stock bonus!!

Comment

Any news on any retailers having these yet, in the UK?

Comment

My local place has them. Looked at one on friday.

They are VERY nice. Just a shame the M4/SCAR mags wont work in them.
                              TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Erm the M4/Scar mags do work with them

Only the supplied mag is a 416 length mag so is a bit longer, but normal M4/Scar recoil mags fit, I was using one on sunday with the same mags I use in my M4/Scar recoils.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

L3w151988 A craft beer drinking, occasional scruffy beard-growing, airsofter from London, living in Kent. Find out more about L3w151988
                                Working...
                                X