Tokyo Marui HK416 Recoil Shock and other new products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tokyo Marui HK416 Recoil Shock and other new products

Yeah new steel construction H&K mags come with the gun and can be bought for the current recoil guns. A new 520 around hi cap is available.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
      Cybergun might not be a concern for too much longer if what I heard today is true, although it is Umarex that own the H&K license.
      Care to be a share bear Ben? :p

Comment

Tm paid up for licencing on the recce back in the day via madbull. They tend to go the official route for there guns which is why sometimes theres annoying delays. If you ask me its why the two guns they promised ages ago are still resin casts... and there was a delay on the mp7.

Comment

Originally posted by badger906 View Post
          Care to be a share bear Ben? :p
          Can't say too much, although looking at their share price should tell a story...

Comment

ok a drop from €11.30 to €2.32 is somewhat large..
            you dont think this is a backlash from the airsoft community over the TM incident do you?

Comment

Shares dipped before then apparently... Explains a few things...

Comment

It would be a huge shame if any cybergun / Umarex nonsense got in the way of
                these guns making it here. I did ask zero1 for an actual list of what they will and won't
                stock but they never replied.

Still the 416 looks awesome and I'll be getting one as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by riddick 1811 View Post
                  Is it me, or do the 416 mags look different to the current recoil m4 mags currently available

will this mean new mags are required for the gun?
                  If you would have read above, they are different (continuous curve vs. the stanag angle) but they are cross compatible.

Comment

I know now whats on my shopping list after seeing that video Thomo.
                    Cheers for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Real_Thesman View Post
                      I did ask zero1 for an actual list of what they will and won't
                      stock but they never replied.
                      I also asked for a list of wills and wonts from zero one and never got a reply. Infact my whole post was removed all together. Previous experience with zero one is they never seem to know what they are getting with regards to future stuff. It must be very akward for them as im sure people ask questions all the time that they cant answer because they order mystery boxes or something........ (and now ill wait for this post to vanish)

Comment

sorry to like thread jack but isn't inokatsu under cybergun? i did i read that incorrectly from somewhere
                        If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by woody549 View Post
                          sorry to like thread jack but isn't inokatsu under cybergun? i did i read that incorrectly from somewhere
                          You would be correct. Saw on Cybergun's fb page the other day that they're hawking the Inakotsu 1911 collectors edition as their own.

Comment

see im a big Inokatsu fan... and if CG go under whats gonna happen with INO
                            If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

They'll just find another way to distribute it.

Comment

Originally posted by crimeblitz View Post
                                I also asked for a list of wills and wonts from zero one and never got a reply. Infact my whole post was removed all together. Previous experience with zero one is they never seem to know what they are getting with regards to future stuff. It must be very akward for them as im sure people ask questions all the time that they cant answer because they order mystery boxes or something........ (and now ill wait for this post to vanish)
                                My impression is nobody does. You put your order in to TM and then you find out what they have given you when you get the package...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

L3w151988 A craft beer drinking, occasional scruffy beard-growing, airsofter from London, living in Kent. Find out more about L3w151988
                                Working...
                                X