• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tokyo Marui HK416 Recoil Shock

Great just as I'm giving up the guns they go and do this
    You're killing me with this!
    Any inkling of a release date for all this??? By Christmas would be nice
    Also, forgive me if I'm wrong as haven't been keeping up with the all latest airsoft news, but won't that whole Umarex/Cyebrgun licencing thing prevent TM from selling these in the UK???

Comment

Originally posted by Real_Thesman View Post
      The 1911 looks pretty metalic in the picture.
      Can't work out if its just the light our if it really is metal.
      Don't want to get to excited but I suppose they make rifles
      from metal now its not out the question completely.
      Probably just plated plastic, like the chrome/nickel Tanaka guns. They use a metalic coating that looks and feels like metal, but is indeed just plastic. I'm sure this is the same, even if they were allowed I don't think TM would venture into metal GBB too much.

As for the GL, I guess you just speedload BBs into the chambers and an internal hammer fires the shot. Maybe if they usea rebounding hammer you can get more than one shot out of each fill, with a double action trigger pull.... Maybe it fires one barrel at a time with each trigger pull!

Comment

Some more info I have ripped off the web from our friends at Pop Airsoft

Main Features

Outer parts except “buffer tube” are made by new dedicated ingots.
        They took measurements of a real gun and modeled HK416D as real as they can.
        *Size of a grip and a receiver are little different because it contains a motor and selector gears.

Rail handguard, Outer Barrel, Flash Hider, Upper Receiver, Lower Receiver, Buffer Tube are made of Aluminium. They have more strength than the Recce Rifle. The markings are laser engraved.
        *Body was finished by CNC
        *Handguard is made of CNC

HK-type magazine was newly manufactured for HK416D. Outer case is made by steal pressing. The capacity of the spare magazine is 82 rounds. 520 round magazine is also planned to sale.
        *You can make the 30 rounds magazine (same as capacity of real gun) with a little remodeling like the M4 series magazine.
        *You can use NEG (New Generation) AEG M4 series magazines to HK416D. Also, HK416D magazines can be used for NEG AEG M4 and SCAR-L. They are compatible.

The length of the barrel (free floating) is adjustable 14.5 inch or 10inch
        *Adopted same system of Recce Rifle.
        *It has 14mm left hand (CCW) silencer adapter. You can attach other muzzle options.

The features of HK416 were reproduced entirely as below:
        New type grip
        Ambidextrous selector
        Multi position stock (You can choose the length of the stock from zero to five scale of the length.)
        Picatinny rail
        Front Sight & Rear Sight are removable (Rear Sight is adjustable as a real HK416.)
        Others
        MechaBox is based on M4series, and adjusted for HK416.
        Stock is compatible with NEG AEG M4series.
        A grip and a receicers not compatible with NEG AEG M4 series.
        Ejection port cover is old type. The cover of New ejection port interfere with internal mecha.
        M320 Grenade can be equipped to HK416 is under development (Only exhibit item only this time. We can’t say anything about Grenade in detail, yet.)

*Still under development. The Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice.

Total length:818mm / 894mm (Stock retracted/Stock extended)
        Barrel length:275mm
        Weight:3,340g (with empty magazine/without battery)
        Capacity:82 rounds
        Caliber:6mm BB
        Power source:Ni-Mh SOPMOD Battery(8.4V 1300mAh)

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Pistol Specs...

"MarkIV Series 70” was released at the end of February 2011. Its bright nickel-plated model version will be out next year.
          *This “MarkIV Series70” uses new bright chrome plating which Marui newly adopted. (This plate is different from P226 Chrome Stainless, Detonics and Enviro Hard Chrome)
          *Slide, Frame, and Barrel Chamber are plated with bright chrome. Other Parts (Hammers, Thumb safety and so on) use the same coat as Hi-Capa Series
          *Parting lines on Slide and Frame are sanded and then plated.

Unique Serial No. and engraved mark on Trigger Guard are exclusive for Nickel-Plated model.

Internal function is same as MarkIV Series70
          The magazine is also coated and has hairline on the mirror surface. Capacity is 26 rounds.
          *You can use magazines for M1911A1, MEU, Long Magazine for M1911A1 to this model. You can also use this magazine to M1911A1 and MEU series.

Comment

Also there is this

"They collaborated with CAPCOM for this “BIOHAZARD” limited edition and this P226 custom is for main character “LEON”. He appears in BIOHAZARD 4 and BIOHAZARD 6.
            *P226 custom has never modeled ever as collaborate model with CAPCOM
            *The basic function is same as P226Rail

CAPCOM producers registered this original design. Exclusive parts are fully equipped by the company."

"A P226 SEALs magazine included. Capacity is 40rounds long type
            An Original gun case included
            Special limited item. Not to resale."

Comment

Re: Tokyo Marui HK416 Recoil Shock and other new products

I'm very tempted by the 416, think it may be my first purchase of a recoil shock!

What you saying?!

Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by ThePope View Post
                Some more info I have ripped off the web from our friends at Pop Airsoft

Main Features

Outer parts except “buffer tube” are made by new dedicated ingots.
                They took measurements of a real gun and modeled HK416D as real as they can.
                *Size of a grip and a receiver are little different because it contains a motor and selector gears.

Rail handguard, Outer Barrel, Flash Hider, Upper Receiver, Lower Receiver, Buffer Tube are made of Aluminium. They have more strength than the Recce Rifle. The markings are laser engraved.
                *Body was finished by CNC
                *Handguard is made of CNC

HK-type magazine was newly manufactured for HK416D. Outer case is made by steal pressing. The capacity of the spare magazine is 82 rounds. 520 round magazine is also planned to sale.
                *You can make the 30 rounds magazine (same as capacity of real gun) with a little remodeling like the M4 series magazine.
                *You can use NEG (New Generation) AEG M4 series magazines to HK416D. Also, HK416D magazines can be used for NEG AEG M4 and SCAR-L. They are compatible.

The length of the barrel (free floating) is adjustable 14.5 inch or 10inch
                *Adopted same system of Recce Rifle.
                *It has 14mm left hand (CCW) silencer adapter. You can attach other muzzle options.

The features of HK416 were reproduced entirely as below:
                New type grip
                Ambidextrous selector
                Multi position stock (You can choose the length of the stock from zero to five scale of the length.)
                Picatinny rail
                Front Sight & Rear Sight are removable (Rear Sight is adjustable as a real HK416.)
                Others
                MechaBox is based on M4series, and adjusted for HK416.
                Stock is compatible with NEG AEG M4series.
                A grip and a receicers not compatible with NEG AEG M4 series.
                Ejection port cover is old type. The cover of New ejection port interfere with internal mecha.
                M320 Grenade can be equipped to HK416 is under development (Only exhibit item only this time. We can’t say anything about Grenade in detail, yet.)

*Still under development. The Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice.

Total length:818mm / 894mm (Stock retracted/Stock extended)
                Barrel length:275mm
                Weight:3,340g (with empty magazine/without battery)
                Capacity:82 rounds
                Caliber:6mm BB
                Power source:Ni-Mh SOPMOD Battery(8.4V 1300mAh)
                Oh dear still uses the crappy Sopmod battery

Comment

As a user of moscart launchers as a primary weapon in games, to say I am VERY interested in that M320 is a gross understatement!

I've always wanted a 416 as well, but I'll probably just pick up the WE GBB version instead of the TM one.
                  Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

I can't make my mind up on the extended P226 mags...I mean the extra capacity is great, especially if you intend on running pistols as Primaries but I don't know if I appreciate the aesthetics.

Nice MP5Ks though, will be interesting to see if they offer a stock version though.

And that M320 yummy
                    "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
                    Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

Is it me, or do the 416 mags look different to the current recoil m4 mags currently available

will this mean new mags are required for the gun?
                      Originally posted by Fenriz
                      Hicaps are as bad as two-tone. Or rape.

Comment

As said above... wont the cybergun incident prevent TM from sending them over here?

Comment

Originally posted by Interdiction View Post
                          As said above... wont the cybergun incident prevent TM from sending them over here?
                          Not for private sales or any other retailer other than Zero one.

Also H&K is under Umarex not Cybergun.

Comment

Originally posted by Interdiction View Post
                            That's BS if cybergun go after them for that then TM are well within their rights to destroy them for the rebranded clone guns that they sell of their original ideas, Also if they could stop anything they can't stop personal imports.

Comment

Originally posted by riddick 1811 View Post
                              Is it me, or do the 416 mags look different to the current recoil m4 mags currently available

will this mean new mags are required for the gun?
                              HK mags are different from US armalite mags in real steel guns.

Comment

Cybergun might not be a concern for too much longer if what I heard today is true, although it is Umarex that own the H&K license.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

L3w151988 A craft beer drinking, occasional scruffy beard-growing, airsofter from London, living in Kent. Find out more about L3w151988
                                Working...
                                X