Tokyo Marui HK416 Recoil Shock and other new products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tokyo Marui HK416 Recoil Shock and other new products

Does anyone know the release of the 416? I absolutely need one.

Comment

id imagine in time for xmas?

but yeah TM are like a barrel of monkey... you don't know whats going to happen
      If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

I hope so!

Comment

Originally posted by woody549 View Post
          id imagine in time for xmas?

but yeah TM are like a barrel of monkey... you don't know whats going to happen
          I think we will be lucky to see them before Xmas But you never know they may suddenly play ball.

Takes about a month for the boat to arrive from HK etc.. and then another week or so for the retailers to get them in stock. But on saying that as soon as preorders are live I am all over it like white on rice!

Comment

but in saying that i think your right

look at the TM MP7 for example

but in saying that uk shops will have it in time for the same time as the HK shops from my discussion with some people
            If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
              My impression is nobody does. You put your order in to TM and then you find out what they have given you when you get the package...
              Not really, Its simply about availability of products, ie: If 100 retailers are buying 100 guns, and the first retailer asks for 50 and the second 2... the next 200... you see manufacturers, or more acurately wholesalers in japans problems, how do we allocate X Y stock, its no different from any other industry that has to buy stock from overseas. Also i still dont believe that any UK retailer deals direct with tm, dispite what they say.

Zero ones issue would be how much do they want it and who do they deal with for there tm shipments. If they are commited to dealing with other none tm selling dealers and they have developed those relationships its easier to repeatedly drop cash there than to start up a new one just for TM aegs, which although i think is garrentied sales, its still a small market share becuase of the cost of the aegs and products going on sale when they arrive. Its like ptw is a small market share, asking a retailer to buy in 100 of those verses 100 china soft.. you can see why big box selling retailers shy away from the high end. In favour of the easier quicker sales.

Like i say it all comes down to how much they want it. And currently based on zeroones stock levels of TM they dont want it very much. The wholesalers are there in japan, z1 has large amounts of cash its about 1 - 2 months to get a seafreight shipment, ordered, packed and shipped to a port then gotten through customs and delivered to your door. So if they arnt queing up these orders its becuase they have decided not too, not tm's fault.

Comment

Hi Lads, does anyone know when the tm 416 will be in the uk ?

Comment

I have heard rumours that a certain retailer is expecting them in January, possibly February.

Comment

did that retailer mention a price?

Comment

Hi,

Im new here. Joined up just to get this in the UK. Can anyone help me? Massive resi fan and saw these!!

Comment

Erm.... what do you want help with?

Comment

December 27th release date in Japan for the 416.
                          Hopefully UK suppliers will get them as fast as they got the gas MP7's when they came out over there.
                          I had just about talked myself out of buying one when they come out, but I have a feeling I'll probably buy one roughly 30 seconds after they appear online.

http://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/product...generation/283

Comment

Once these are available in the UK there will be a TM M4 Sopmod up for sale very quickly.

They look fantastic, still not seen much information regarding the M320 grenade launcher displayed alongside the HK416...sad face
                            TM HK416D | SOCOM GEAR M9A1 SOF

Comment

Released in Hong Kong $4800 Hong Kong dollars.

Which works out roughly £380

Probably going to be the same price as an M4 SOPMOD version then :D

Comment

Happy days!!
                                TM HK416D | SOCOM GEAR M9A1 SOF

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

L3w151988 A craft beer drinking, occasional scruffy beard-growing, airsofter from London, living in Kent. Find out more about L3w151988
                                Working...
                                X