Vfc mp7a1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vfc mp7a1

The Stark is just a clone of the TM G18C and if you had a pound for every company that has cloned that design...

I take it back, the Glock is the M4 of the GBB world.
    - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
      The Stark is just a clone of the TM G18C and if you had a pound for every company that has cloned that design...

I take it back, the Glock is the M4 of the GBB world.
      It would actually appear that Stark was created by VFC as their low-end brand, and used the name to avoid legal issues. Just like how their high-brand name is Avalon.

Comment

WE are made from melted down Caramac bars, they as reliable as broken watch, I have owned two gbb rifles,(CQB & PDW) a friend 2, my brother had one and another mate also ALL OFF THEM BROKE oh just remembered someone else....and guess what, yep, broke..

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to add the really neat feature of balls going virtical at only 20 feet,and a hop up that would not turn, great party trick WE thanks...

Comment

Yeah not true.

Ive run many many WE rifles all fantastic so has the rest of my team, minimal issues.

Now VFC they suck.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateP90 View Post
            Yeah not true.

Ive run many many WE rifles all fantastic so has the rest of my team, minimal issues.

Now VFC they suck.
            I have to echo that one, I ONLY have WE rifles and with the right TLC they are fantastic.

Comment

VFC also OEM the new M&Pc, so they are in the pistol-making business when it suits them.

Comment

WE GBB rifles break because people don't know what they are doing with them. And then don't like to admit that they actually tried doing something and broke it themselves but its easier to blame the gun and "its WE"

My G36c hasn't missed a beat, was my primary used 3 times a month, as did all my team (we only use GBB rifles) and the only thing to go was the delay pin in the M4 (£10 for a CNC'd replacement). The closed bolt systems admittedly was quite an issue, but the open bolt system is amazing

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

I had all of those issues with my guns and I still love them, they shoot crap on anything lighter than .28s but that's the same for most decent AEGs I've used as well. If you don't want maintenance (i.e. realism) don't buy GBBR, simples.
                  - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Desert.Express Find out more about Desert.Express
                  Working...
                  X