• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM Tease time...

CK, why the dislike?
    IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

Anyone any news on release dates? Specifically the m320?

Comment

We don't even know what they are yet, let alone release dates! . The Hobby Show opens today so hopefully we will find out more about all these soon - usually they are released over the next few months, but it changes. Some like the nickel plated Series 70 are still not released from last year's show.

Comment

THE NEWS IS IN!

http://www.hyperdouraku.com/event/ho...305/index.html

- New VSR that shoots an electric gun sound when fired, a bit strange

- GAS 870 shotgun, with removable gas tank and shells! MUST BUY. Metal receiver, 3-6 selectable BBs with each shot, uses TM spring shotgun mags.

- The M320 is a real moscart launcher...but, uses gas in the grip, not in the shell as far as I can see. Maybe more than one shot withe each fill?

- M9A1 Inox! Looks beautiful!

- And, a series of shell-fed revolvers - guess they're spring.

Comment

According to the sites with the news - you can get around 28 - 35 discharges from the M320 with just one fill into the charging handle. The grenades are fairly light weight but I can see it all being very expensive!

Also love the look of that M870! WANT!
            TM HK416D | SOCOM GEAR M9A1 SOF

Comment

That shotgun.......... I need that in my life.
              Opinions are like assholes. Everyone's gotta have one.

Comment

Angelina Jolie might have got her tits cut off this week, but this just made up for it. Equilibrium is restored.

Comment

Supposedly the special new expensive system is the sound effect VSR that comes with a radio and headset...not too impressed really! The shotgun looks great, selectable shot count and use of the old shells is good, but the bolt doesn't move much when you pump it, and you'll only get 5 shots off on 6 shot mode. Launcher looks great if that info is right, although aligning the shells with the internal barrels may be challenging. The revolvers are springer, bit of a shame but fun to play with I'm sure.

Comment

TMs releases usually don't interest me too much, but I am rather impressed with both the 870 and the M320! Do want!

Comment

I was worried the shotgun would be like their other ones, spring. How happy am I right now that its gas? Very!
                      The 320 I'd have just for that WWWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH factor!
                      section 24 of the 1968 Act
                      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

The shotgun does state fixed hop which I guess could be seen as bad, but still.. Gas! Also, when reading the link above (from what I can decipher), it seems that the gas is housed in the stock and there could be a future pistol grip release?

Comment

It's a multi shot shotgun, what's bad about a fixed hop?
                          It's not meant to be a sniper rifle.
                          section 24 of the 1968 Act
                          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Just analysing this passage about the shotgun...

"
                            - The number <=> of three shots six-shot change type of cartridges! - New style "double hop rise" loading! The ballistic trajectory stable three shots and at least six shots is realized!
                            - The exterior is realistic structure of metal many appearance! Zinc die-casting is adopted also as a receiver and a trigger plate!
                            - Equip a XS cytotype &20-mm rail standardly, and be in a more practical combat shotgun!
                            - Realize the lightness of cocking unique to a gas type! Rapid fire functional loading.
                            - Air shotgun series and common use are possible for a shot clamshell design magazine!
                            [FONT=Verdana, Osaka, 'MS Pゴシック', sans-serif]- It is perfectness that a mass gas tank is an attachment-and-detachment type, and there is also a measure to the cold (discharge is possible about a maximum of 100 times!)!"

Seems like the amount of BBs fired is based on which cartridges you use, which would be consistent with the images of various different types of shell.

"Double hop rise" seems to infer that more of the BBs will be effected by the hop?

The outer is metal.

Air shotgun series and commom use are possible... Clamshell magazine... Does this mean that more shotguns, including magazine fed ones are in the pipeline???

Comment

It has a selector to control the numbe rof BBs in the chamber, the types of shell are just cosmentic since the old red ones don't look great. The bolt doesn't move much, just enough to access the selector, although the pump cycmes fully. Gas tanks can be bought seperately and clip into the stock - they will last 100+ shots apparently.

Comment

If there is no hop up chamber they could be using a curved inner barrel similar to a Tippman Flatline Barrel;

Or like a Paintball 'hop' barrel;
                                "A hop up barrel is a barrel with three or more groves running down the bottom of the barrel like straight riffling, they cause an air pressure difference making the ball have a back spin giving the hop up a flat trajectory much like the tippmann flatline."

Top would be unrealistic, bottom would be applicable to any Gas airsoft gun. Just 2 theories on how it COULD work.
                                King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                                https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                                www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

B.E.N. Intensive airsofter and forum heckler. I like dismantling stuff. Find out more about B.E.N.
                                Working...
                                X