Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TM Tease time...

50, bugger need to start saving..
    If god was an AEG, i have owned him at some point....

MB

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
      You guys are aware less than 50 of the shotguns will be making it to UK retailers. These will be like rocking horse turds.
      Do you mean 50 for all time or just initially? Surely if there is demand (which there will be) TM will be supplying that demand as they always have unless you know something we dont and could have inluded in your above post?
      HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Originally posted by fubar View Post
        Might have to invest in something uber sexy then. Can you recommend any modern looking Revolvers? Nothing too big though, about 4" barrel?
        A S&W M327 R8 is probably the most futuristic you can get, they do 5" versions and a snub nose series of them. They're replicas of the S&W M&P 8 shot .357s.

Their older production revolvers have a higher FPS though and shoot better in general. Their M629s (below) and M66s are nice and shoot pretty well:

I would recommend a steel finish heavyweight, they weigh much more than a TM or Marushin and they are convincingly like steel, I have never had anyone guess it's ABS when they're handled mine.

Comment

That M237 R8 is nice. Will have to save some cash up or sell a few bits!!

Thanks buddy

Martin
          If god was an AEG, i have owned him at some point....

MB

Comment

• Did anyone else notice that in the first video when they were showing off the shells there seemed to be a magazine with them - maybe a magazine-fed option for the shotgun if you wanted such a thing?
            "Someone please get this muppet some skills!"

Comment

Originally posted by reaper_leaper View Post
              Did anyone else notice that in the first video when they were showing off the shells there seemed to be a magazine with them - maybe a magazine-fed option for the shotgun if you wanted such a thing?
              Do you mean the gas tanks? They look like a bit like magazines.

Comment

Originally posted by reaper_leaper View Post
                Did anyone else notice that in the first video when they were showing off the shells there seemed to be a magazine with them - maybe a magazine-fed option for the shotgun if you wanted such a thing?
                Thats the gas reservoir that fits in to the butt stock. Anyone have a rough idea to when the m870 will be available to purchase?
                Armoury:
                WE M4
                TM VSR
                TM PX4

http://www.urban6airsoft.com/

Comment

also how do you know theres only 50 coming to the UK?
                  sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

I'd seriously doubt that there are only 50 units coming to the UK.
                    As big a market as we are, there would be no point in them releasing teaser shots and having distribution agreements with more than 1 UK retailer.

I'll be buying one, and won't be worrying about stock numbers.

Comment

Lots of people are setting themselves up for disappointment.

Marui undershot the production of these and the vast majority of them will be sold domestically within Japan.

To give you an idea, one retailer I spoke to ordered 12 CASES of guns (4 to a case), they have been told they'll be lucky to get 8 guns in total.

Comment

Surely if that is the case then they will produce more in the future?
                        HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

This is marui, infamous for frankly not giving a damn about any market other than the japanese one. Feel lucky thay we may be getting any.
                          Originally posted by tackle
                          For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

They undoubtedly will make more, but we could be chomping down Easter eggs before it happens...

Comment

Removed. There are far too many references to other retailers on this thread, some of which are simply from users posting retailer images. Please think before pressing the post/ reply buttons.
                              Last edited by Gaffa; 6 August, 2013, 13:56.

Comment

Release date set as 8/8/2013 - just over a week away!

http://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/product...ot_grenade/298

This means someone could have one in the UK by mid August, assuming they don't all sell out instantly, which is easily possible. Price is around £230 in Asia, so I bet we will be looking at £300+ if they get to retailers here.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

B.E.N. Intensive airsofter and forum heckler. I like dismantling stuff. Find out more about B.E.N.
                                Working...
                                X