TM Tease time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM Tease time...

It's very important to me the guns having trades. The Japanese laws are strange - mind you I hear that new batches of the TM MK23 NBB no longer contains trademarks? I hope new batch TM Glocks don't follow suit anytime soon. And does your TM HK416D have trades?
    Things I hate:
    1. People who hate things.
    2. Irony.
    3. Lists.

Comment

Looks like my mossberg is going up for sale.
      My limited knowledge of the japanese language translated that whole video to just one word - WIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
        It's very important to me the guns having trades. The Japanese laws are strange - mind you I hear that new batches of the TM MK23 NBB no longer contains trademarks? I hope new batch TM Glocks don't follow suit anytime soon. And does your TM HK416D have trades?
        Yes mate - although there was a lot of speculation as to whether or not they would allow them to keep selling them with the HK branding. When it turned up all the brands had been covered up with tape etc but were still on the receiver! Thank goodness
        TM HK416D | SOCOM GEAR M9A1 SOF

Comment

Nice one. One of the reasons I settled for the Umraex H&K 416 was the trades... I assume that your GBB MP7 has got the trades too? I've been thinking about getting the TM MP7 AEB for a while now.
          Things I hate:
          1. People who hate things.
          2. Irony.
          3. Lists.

Comment

Yeah the MP7 has the trades too mate. Although have seen images where retailers have put wax over the trades on the TM MP7 and a certain retailer refers to it as the NP7. Still all there when it turns up though!
            TM HK416D | SOCOM GEAR M9A1 SOF

Comment

Meh.

All looks shit.
              K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

i think its interesting stuff and a tm moscart shell too. As with all tm stuff these being new, could be a new system on all making them very usable in skirmishing. And the revolvers arnt a bad thing after all tm make replicas and they look pretty sexy. Peoples are too quick to bash them, these are interesting new stuff. i wouldnt buy them but interesting haha and that shotgun certainly sounds like it will be a crowd pleaser at skirmishes

Comment

I've been thinking about the Moscart some more, and this could really change things in Moscart use. GAS in the launcher means theres no gas system in the shells, which should make the individual shells considerably cheaper. It's a little shame about the very very low capacity though.

Comment

The low capacity should mean more reloading in game, I like this and will be getting one along with that Remington, that could be airsoft's first propper shotgun. The VSR that makes a "gun" noise is interesting though, just not on a gun that should be silent? If that idea became standard on all AEGs then the whole airsoft experience could be enhanced.
                    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

The shotgun looks like an awesome system, although hopefully it is the start of a range, it looks to be. My issue with it is more that it's too long, particularly the barrel, but a more compact stock would be nice too (although I realise that's where the gas reservoir is :/). Only reason I wouldn't get one would be the fact I'd kick myself if they then released a shorter 870 along the same lines.

Comment

I never really found the attraction to airsoft shotguns...

Obviously until reading this thread. Now I'm going to have to put some money aside to get that 870

Comment

The fact that you can buy replacement gas reservoirs to switch mid game makes the shotgun a very easily skirmishable weapon! And not just something that you'll take out for half a game then switch for your reliable AEG.
                          Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
                          Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
                          Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
                          Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

That shotgun will be mine, nuff said.
                            Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

When do we think these will be released?

Comment

No idea until TM reveal the release date, but before 2014 hopefully. Should be here for Christmas at the very latest. Some sources are saying July for the launcher, somewhere around summertime for the shotgun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

B.E.N. Intensive airsofter and forum heckler. I like dismantling stuff. Find out more about B.E.N.
                                Working...
                                X