TM Tease time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM Tease time...

250.00... That's about as much as I'd like to spend on that shotgun new I think. I can deal with 250.00!

But I'm still waiting for the KWA electric AKR! I can't justify both...

Comment

oh god I want that M320 so bad, according to popular airsoft (link: http://www.popularairsoft.com/new-to...oka-hobby-show) the shells are just there to carry the BBs, 25-30 shots for one fill of the unit too! Entirely feasible to use that all day on one fill of gas.

Comment

Must have shotgun.
        That is all.
        Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
        Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

M320! I want you sooo bad! Definitely on the purchase list! Basically the shells are acting like giant shotgun magazine shells aren't they?!

If the m870 was able to be changed to a pistol grip then I think I would need some special alone time... Doesn't look like that will be happening for awhile because of the gas reservoirs though!

Going back to the Glock issue, if they brought out a Glock 19 I'd kill for it. And I reckon quite a few others would to!
          And derailing completely- an FNP .45 tactical... "Waiter, new pants please.."

Comment

I guess a smaller gas cartridge could be made to fit into a pistol gripped version, although I just want to stick a wood kit on it! The 230 seems like a good idea. I can't see there will be any reliability problems, and the range is meant to be 35m, not bad for a scatter launcher.

Comment

Would be sweet if that did happen. Gotta feeling it will be a future release though, wouldnt of thought it would be compatible with this release but hey what do any of us know ATM?!

I think the kicker for me will be how many shots out of the m320 "magazine shells" you'll get.. If its just 6 rounds per shell and you have to change the shell every time I'd be pretty bummed. If it was say a 24 rnd shell and you got 4 salvos of 6 rnds I'd be very much throwing my money at it!

Comment

I'd rather a devastating cloud of around 140rnds rather than 6 shots or so.

The suspense is going to be crushing until we find out the full spec on these.
                TM HK416D | SOCOM GEAR M9A1 SOF

Comment

I would say it blows all the ammo out of each shell, each shot...

Comment

I believe those shells were 18 shot, and yes they do fire all the BBs in the shell like any other moscart. There would be enough gas to last decent amount of shots, much more efficient than dumping all the gas.

Comment

I figure the inner barrels we saw in the original photos were probably just a prototype moscart shell, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                        I figure the inner barrels we saw in the original photos were probably just a prototype moscart shell, eh?
                        No, it does have inner barrels. The shell aligns with these somehow, probably with a locating pin with fins that mate with hole on the front of the grenade, and the BBs shoot through the barrels, 3 in each one. This means they could put a hop up inside, as the barrels are fixed, although I don't think it has one. Supposedly it can each 30 metres with a shot dispersal of 2 metres around that distance. Each fill can fire 25-35 grenades (that's 134a and Japanese temperatures), but still, very impressive - that's up to 600 BBs. Shells weigh 110g, and will cost £16-20 or so over here (direct conversion minus tax etc is £16) Lets hope they make an M79, with a stock full of gas and full length inner barrels with hop ups! 18 BBs per shot out to 60m? Yes Please!

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                          Lets hope they make an M79, with a stock full of gas and full length inner barrels with hop ups! 18 BBs per shot out to 60m? Yes Please!

Motherofgod.jpg

Comment

I don't know if this link will get removed or not but rather than copying and pasting and giving credit - here is a very detailed description of all the items shown by Marui this week (In English).

http://www.popularairsoft.com/new-to...oka-hobby-show

Edit:

Links to different videos of -

M870 Gas Shotgun
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=3t0HBxvdYRM#!

M320A1
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=GAR0N0oxMa8#!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=GAR0N0oxMa8#!

VSR-10 Hunter Gun sound
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=XKTLxHjXA60
                            Last edited by Cojack; 17 May, 2013, 13:50. Reason: Added links

Comment

Originally posted by Cojack View Post
                              I don't know if this link will get removed or not but rather than copying and pasting and giving credit - here is a very detailed description of all the items shown by Marui this week (In English).

http://www.popularairsoft.com/new-to...oka-hobby-show
                              Maybe I can't see quite properly but are those H&K trades I can see on some of those pictures?
                              Things I hate:
                              1. People who hate things.
                              2. Irony.
                              3. Lists.

Comment

LOL yes on the side of the M320A1...TM really don't care about the whole contract/rights for licensing do they. Amazing!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

B.E.N. Intensive airsofter and forum heckler. I like dismantling stuff. Find out more about B.E.N.
                                Working...
                                X