TM Tease time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM Tease time...

Shotgun looks nice, Don't know why they limited themselves by putting gas mags in the stock though, Surely the dirty great big shell tube on the front would have been a better option.

The rifle with the sound thing is just gimmicky bull sh!te.

And the moscarts would be a good idea as they should be cheaper without the gas system, But we all know they will be stupid amounts of money because they are Marui.

Comment

Originally posted by Coz View Post
      Shotgun looks nice, Don't know why they limited themselves by putting gas mags in the stock though, Surely the dirty great big shell tube on the front would have been a better option.

The rifle with the sound thing is just gimmicky bull sh!te.

And the moscarts would be a good idea as they should be cheaper without the gas system, But we all know they will be stupid amounts of money because they are Marui.
      The tank means you only have to take extra gas mags with you, not a bottle. Plus, a removable tank in the magazine tube would be smaller, and more awkward to remove and store with the long shape. The moscarts come in at £16 (minus tax etc.), so up to 1/3 of the price of the £60 Madbull shells. Even the POM plastic ones are £20 or so, and will be less reliable and less efficient. I really like the idea, especially if they fit hops to the internal barrels for extra range.

Comment

Launcher looks to have quite a tight spread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGx4iQafkWM

As does the shotgun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06tx_KgGrpI

And a video showing some details:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjcSpQPdCAI

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
          The tank means you only have to take extra gas mags with you, not a bottle. Plus, a removable tank in the magazine tube would be smaller, and more awkward to remove and store with the long shape. The moscarts come in at £16 (minus tax etc.), so up to 1/3 of the price of the £60 Madbull shells. Even the POM plastic ones are £20 or so, and will be less reliable and less efficient. I really like the idea, especially if they fit hops to the internal barrels for extra range.
          Confirmed @ £16? as that seems stupidly cheap (Not a bad thing)

I understand why they have done the gas cart on the shotty but i personally think shotguns with full stocks look a bit crap,and the fact i cant change the stock is a bit of a put off, I would like to get my hands on one though to see what it is like.

Comment

Originally posted by Coz View Post
            Confirmed @ £16? as that seems stupidly cheap (Not a bad thing)

I understand why they have done the gas cart on the shotty but i personally think shotguns with full stocks look a bit crap,and the fact i cant change the stock is a bit of a put off, I would like to get my hands on one though to see what it is like.
            The TM booth display board showed 2500 Yen, which comes to around £16. With tax and getting them over here it may be £18-20, but still not bad at all. As for the shotgun, I hate pistol griped ones, so a solid stock is perfect for me! Would love a wood kit too. Some say that they might make a pistol grip version with a smaller gas mag, but we'll see.

Comment

Mooooorning gents!
              Is there any more news on these? Specifically the m320 and m870?! I have had a google but can't seem to through up any new info?

Cheers!

Comment

No released dates yet for the ones everyone wants (shotgun & launcher) although the Nickel effect Series 70 is out in a few days: http://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/products/gas/blowback/296

Comment

Really looking forward to the M320 and the M870... Not a fan of revolvers but they look extremely nice..

The M870 will be a definate purchase though

Martin
                  If god was an AEG, i have owned him at some point....

MB

Comment

The revolvers are just low-fps springers unfortunately. Not that their gas ones are very good either though, Tanaka are the wheel gun kings.

Comment

• Re: TM Tease time...

Might have to invest in something uber sexy then. Can you recommend any modern looking Revolvers? Nothing too big though, about 4" barrel?
                      If god was an AEG, i have owned him at some point....

MB

Comment

Bear in mind that the full-stocked Maruzen shotguns also used the tank system, and they were leaky as all hell. I noticed in the video that it had a locking mechanism, and it wasn't actually part of the end-plate, which should make it easier to prevent that.. so kudos for those ideas

Comment

Shotgun looks good, I miss the old m203 Springer grenade launcher. Same internals as the spas...I wish they would consider making them again
                          -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
                          -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

You guys are aware less than 50 of the shotguns will be making it to UK retailers. These will be like rocking horse turds.

Comment

• 50 ever? You are aware we can (not according to the rules) order from hk?

Sent from outer space
                              Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Id shoot either my or your grandma to have one. So with permitted full net access at work and not needing much sleep, i WILL be getting one of those 50 shotguns...
                                AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

B.E.N. Intensive airsofter and forum heckler. I like dismantling stuff. Find out more about B.E.N.
                                Working...
                                X