Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KWA ERG Series

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
    It's more like building a Ferrari without flip up headlights in my opinion. Cool, but unnecessary engineering for achieving recoil. I'll just wait for ino or whoever it was to release the full bolt aeg that is in the works.

Sent from outer space
    That was supposed to come from Real Sword, not Inokatsu......as far as I know, Inokatsu have exited airsoft stage left.

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHappy View Post
      Thats hardly comparable. on a GBB pistol you can see the entire slide move, and is the sole reason the recoil exists. On the TM recoils, I can't see it, and the recoil would be there anyway...
      I'm just mean a covered up ejection port. When shooting a GBB you aren't looking at the slide of the slide, so you can't see it, but it's an important feature nonetheless and I'm sure a closed slide would put lots of people of buying the gun. I see this as the same, maybe even more important as it adds some noise to the shooting.

Comment

I'm not one for the fake moving ejection port either, like some others have said it's another thing to get in the way and to go wrong - but hey each to their own. Personally I'm swaying towards the BOLT v2 which does have the moving bolt, rear battery etc but also still keen on seeing the KWA in action.

Comment

One of the nicest features with the TM Recoil Shocks is that the bolt makes a satisfying "clink" on each shot. The KWA, sounds more like a standard AEG. That, and the unmoving bolt is whats putting me off. Maybe I wont be able to SEE the bolt moving when firing it, but the fact is Ill still know.

Comment

whats this full bolt aeg in the works i cant find anything on google?

Comment

I think its designated as a BOLT 'B4A1'

Comment

The full bolt aeg is made by real sword, it looks/acts/is operated like a gbbr, but its electric

Sent from outer space
                Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Pretty sure the Real Sword is vaporware at this point. Not aware of any media anywhere in existance that shows one actually functioning/firing and I've not seen a shred of info for years now. Even when they did briefly put them on display at a couple of shows there was very little information forth-coming at all. Also spoken to some guys from HK who reckon they have some insider knowledge who say that RS have shelved/moth-balled the idea. I'd be the first one to say that I hope they're wrong and that it does actually surface, but it always seemed too good to be true IMO.
                  REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by CKinnerley View Post
                    Pretty sure the Real Sword is vaporware at this point. Not aware of any media anywhere in existance that shows one actually functioning/firing and I've not seen a shred of info for years now. Even when they did briefly put them on display at a couple of shows there was very little information forth-coming at all. Also spoken to some guys from HK who reckon they have some insider knowledge who say that RS have shelved/moth-balled the idea. I'd be the first one to say that I hope they're wrong and that it does actually surface, but it always seemed too good to be true IMO.
                    Hey bud. There is a video of a look at the system by a very popular American retailer. Sadly in Zero Ins eyes, said retailer does not exist, and therefore I suppose said video doesn't either. Oh well, back to square one.

Comment

That does look cool but since it was first seen 2011 not one thing has been said since i wouldn't put my hopes up this will ever come into existence.

Comment

Wasn't there even talk about RS entering the M4 gbbr arms race? That seems to have died a death also.

Comment

Bit late in the game to be even thinking about making a new M4 GBBR. Not only is a bit 'been there, done that' by now, but all the upgrade parts and 3rd party support are already attached to other brands.

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHappy View Post
                            Bit late in the game to be even thinking about making a new M4 GBBR. Not only is a bit 'been there, done that' by now, but all the upgrade parts and 3rd party support are already attached to other brands.
                            True, but I think the idea was, probably more from the airsoft retail industry then from RS, that they would fill the void left by Inokatsu for ultra realistic gbbr M4's. I suppose, given the relative success of Vipertech, that 'void' has been filled.

Comment

£400 price tag thanks to the pts UK distributor, I think I'll pass.

Comment

I could get more excited about these wonderful new TW-esque AEGs if they weren't designed around the bloody AR15.

Give me an L85/Steyr Aug/G3/MP5, etc TW with functioning bolt stops etc and then you may have my money.

The AR15 has been done to death and then flogged some more in every iteration.
                                - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

blair Find out more about blair
                                Working...
                                X