Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

i was thinkin the same thing lt, thing is a very close friend of mine aquired around a 100 of the diemaco iron sights at war n peace and can get more for which he will sell me as many as i like at a fraction of that £100 asking price. i smell a next year we will be miwlionares dream in the air. mwaahaahaahaa just kiddin

Comment

Sandbagfiller:
      Thanks buddy. The barrel is the pro-arms one, but the RAS is a G&P, so they're compatible.

Regarding EOTechs, have a look through the TFB DA pics, there have to be at least ten rifles with 552s.

Comment

As ive said over on "A N other" forum thats what the demand for them has set them at. So fair play to the seller for getting them and selling them to us lot. I know that i for one would do the same thing.
        sigpic

Comment

A few of my guys attempts, some are still work in progress -

Top and bottom ones are mine.

Comment

Mine. Wrong type of ACOG, not the right front sight, and the rubber butt pad is wrong type. Other than that she is perfect. I have the normal barrel, which can be screwed of to get the CQB-barrel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceman View Post
              Mine. Wrong type of ACOG, not the right front sight, and the rubber butt pad is wrong type. ]
              Don't knock bud colt Canada have not made the original one for years , our own marines remove any original sights and replace with m16 ones

The right butt pad is almost impossible for sivies to get hold of.

The correct acog is hoffin expensive.

Tis a nice weapon

Lastchancers.co.uk
              Lastchancers.co.uk

Comment

Trigger is right Iceman, I think you've done a sterling job on it. You've got the overall picture spot on, now it's just to get the little bits and pieces sorted out Plus the Diemaco front sight posts can sometimes be a cow to get hold of, so don't sweat it if it's not 100% accurate. Obviously do your best to get everything - as I'm sure you already are, but I think it looks pretty good right now.

Sterling effort

Comment

Very nice ICEMAN, what size is that surefire? 6 inch or 6.72?

Comment

With the front sight get a bit of milliput and fill it in. I'm currently in the process of doing this just to complete the look.

Comment

could anyone that owns a correct front sight for the l119a1 possibly post up a close up picture of the left and right side as clear as possible. am going to milliput mine but need some good reference pics to go by

cheers

urban

Comment

Only comment I can make about it is the painted accessories but the lovely black gun look a tad odd together. I would spray up the rifle as well.

Comment

6.72 SF. Had to shorten the flash suppessor though, would not fit my L119-barrel.

I've been sort of against painting the body, since it was so friggin expensive and I don't want to cover it up. And I like some camo on it, since all-black looks sorta weird to me. Trying to take the best of both worlds I suppose.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Comment

For all you Milliputers out there; a close-up of the Army Code Diemaco front sight:

Comment

panoptes you are a star thank you

Comment

am i correct in saying the correct recoil pad is ribbed? i have an image that claims its rs diemaco but before i source a genuine or similar one i wont buy it
                                also what is the correct acog that has been seen/used? is it a ta31 or ta01? i thought it was the one with the fibre optic power source in it but im not sure

cheers

urban

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X