Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Murta, Spike, I believe he is correct, Dragon red don't seem to have any body parts anymore. Suppose you could find it second hand from somewhere.

Mine is from there, it's a great body for the price. Urban spec-ops, you can check it out a few pages backwards.

Edit. I though thermoulds were a piece of crap? I was under the impression that P-mags and E-mags were the latest fashion?

Comment

Bottom left hand corner. sorry it's bad Quality.
      sigpic
      View iTrader Rating Here
      Looking for Kjw KC-02 Parts(Ra-tech, Kjw, etc..) PM me!

Comment

M203!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman View Post
          Murta, Spike, I believe he is correct, Dragon red don't seem to have any body parts anymore. Suppose you could find it second hand from somewhere.

Mine is from there, it's a great body for the price. Urban spec-ops, you can check it out a few pages backwards.

Edit. I though thermoulds were a piece of crap? I was under the impression that P-mags and E-mags were the latest fashion?
          just had a good look, very nice. a friend of mine has a engraving machine and said he wants to do the l119a1 markings including the d and correct type serial no on some wa and we gbb lowers i just need to speak to him and arrange a trip up to see him at his workshop with my spare wa lower ( freebie for helps maybe ) if do manage to get up there i will post here with some photos

Comment

Originally posted by revell55 View Post
            Bottom left hand corner. sorry it's bad Quality.
            wow i have fence panels painted the same colour as those rail covers lol

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
              M203!?!?!?!
              It appears to have a shorter barrel as well, maybe a C8 and not a SFW?

Comment

Maybe, I do know that one of them was specificaly marked as SFW though.

EDIT:

I just found this, I think it's a "Diemaco's version of the M203PI grenade launcher"
                Last edited by revell55; 24 January, 2012, 20:15. Reason: EDITING
                sigpic
                View iTrader Rating Here

Comment

Also that green on the other one looks very like the Canadian Army C8's and C7's in terms of colour.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                    It appears to have a shorter barrel as well, maybe a C8 and not a SFW?
                    is it a shorter barrel, the receiver seems to be sat slightly lower as if its on a shorter setting on the stock? it could just be my eyes i am getting old i thought i could see one of the barrel profile ridges as well found on the full length barrel

Comment

Diemaco's version of the M203PI grenade launcher
                      sigpic
                      View iTrader Rating Here

Comment

203s wont fit over the larger profile of the SFW though.

the greeny one could be a FTHB

Comment

I know that the canuks use a home grown version of the M203. This must just be one of those.

Also FTHB?

Comment

Milputted my own front sight last night, thought I knew what it was supposed to look like, thinking, yeah i've totally got this.

Then...

...Its all dried and everything, rock solid, and I thought, "i'll compare it to panoptes pictures..."

Yeah, I muffed it up royally, good thing I have a few of these front sights lying around...

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

finished!

Comment

Mine is coming along nicely, ACOG ordered, Front sight milputted (needs some fine tuning, but much better now its been filed down.), Storm grip on its way from the USA, Rubber stock pad on route from HK.

Now all I need to do is pick some internals, I've built this from scratch, so need a barrel and hop unit, I'm currently thinking Madbull for hop unit and TB and a G&P gearbox rear wired with a lipo.

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X