Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

nice one guys, when the grip gets here il post a pic up as im a bit embarrassed so far :D also does a kac 6 inch rail work? its all i have and im not a big fan of spending more money :P

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
      also does a kac 6 inch rail work? its all i have and im not a big fan of spending more money :P
      Stick some kac rail covers on and your sorted . Yes it's not 100% but your making an effort to get it as right as you can , your not just rocking up with an M4 with a different flash hider and a paint job and going "look at my L119A1!"
      From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Originally posted by druid799 View Post
        Stick some kac rail covers on and your sorted . Yes it's not 100% but your making an effort to get it as right as you can , your not just rocking up with an M4 with a different flash hider and a paint job and going "look at my L119A1!"

Haha gotta admit as cool as m4's are Colt canada's versions better :D

Comment

DIS finally arrived to time to show my efforts

IMG_2559-001.jpgIMG_2561-001.jpgIMG_2564-001.jpgIMG_2565-001.jpgIMG_2569-001.jpgIMG_2571-001.jpg

Feedback/criticism most welcome

Comment

diemacos with m3 aimpoints on them? how common is this?

also i was thinking about going down the shorter barrel route, will changing barrel length in my AR effect its performance in correlation to factory defaults?

Comment

Great photos!
              Originally posted by psirus101
              I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Thanks mate, I thought I'd make her look pretty for the unveiling! What do we think about DIS/Suppressor combination? I haven't seen it pictured much

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
                  diemacos with m3 aimpoints on them? how common is this?

also i was thinking about going down the shorter barrel route, will changing barrel length in my AR effect its performance in correlation to factory defaults?
                  There is some evidence I think, but the acogs more common. Shortening an airsoft barrel has very little effect on range. I wouldn't worry. Only thing to remember is the L119 has a 10" barrel not a standard CQBr 10.5".

It will make your life easier as you wont have to milput a sight, just hack the bayonet lug off one.

Oh and I want a C8 receiver!!

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

ah nice one! i may have to go down that route, does that mean the flash hiders different too then? ive done some research and have found reason to believe that the flash hider used is a Fh556sa Flash Hider? if so where in gods name would they be attained from???

Comment

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Fh556sa+Flash+Hider

There aren't any airsoft replicas as far as I am aware. You'd have to buy Real Steal and then re-thread it!

Comment

i had already googled it :P i did wonder. thats out the question for me

Comment

Yeah for me too I've almost finished my L119A1 build, am considering machining myself a replica in the uni workshop but I'm struggling to find dimensions and clear enough pictures

Comment

Originally posted by CK View Post
                            Oh and I want a C8 receiver!!
                            Are they still made? Seem very rare now.

Comment

The G&P ones are still made, they're just not stocked all that much in the UK. You can however get them direct from G&P I believe.

Comment

Just ordered and paid for a G&P one as the start of this years build project.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X