Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

just wondered, are all l119a1s fitted with a rail sytem? if not are they just fitted with a normal m4 handguard or the old style?
    sigpic
    [Bullpup M14 EBR] [G&P Magpul/VLTOR/JP 'thingy'] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [VFC 416] [A metric S**T ton of unfinished builds]

Comment

I believe all issued C8SFW's are fitted with the RIS. I know standard C8's do come with a normal handguard.

Comment

okay, cheers, just wanted to do mine a little bit different if i could.
        sigpic
        [Bullpup M14 EBR] [G&P Magpul/VLTOR/JP 'thingy'] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [VFC 416] [A metric S**T ton of unfinished builds]

Comment

Not a dig at any of the above posts, but can I just ask why people put tape over the foresight? Am I the only one who thinks it looks terrible?
          I just think it looks so much worse than having the standard foresight and all the effort has been put into other parts of the gat, why ruin it there?

Anyway - here are closer pics of my attempts:

Comment

I have it on mine to hold down the sling swivel personally. That and I actually quite like the look of it.

Comment

Some really nice M4s here!

A lot of effort (and money) has gone into them.
              Its a second hobby on top of airsoft really.
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Sean, hilarious. Good job, really. I really had a massive chuckle at that. I mean you're only like the 127th person who has said that on this entire forum, despite more and more popping up. Wow. I really am impressed. Do you do any stand up or anything?

Comment

I was actually quite genuine with the last 2 lines.

More to prove a point really that Im not the only one that thinks there are spin offs from M4/16s that arent armalite.
                  Like LR300s, HK416s etc etc.
                  section 24 of the 1968 Act
                  Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                  1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                  2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I understanding trolling some of the broad threads like the old "pictures of your guns" thread, but seriously what is the point in doing it in individual ones? It clearly states this is a thread for Diemacos, just like theres ones for M1911, AKs and Magpul shit etc. Your efforts come across sad and gay. And I'm sure very little of your geeky mates on here are going to bother venturing in here to take note and have a little giggle at your post.

Please feel free to reply to me however you want in PM. But it really is frustrating people derailing and posting in threads like this, just to raise their post count.

Unless you're contributing to the original topic please can you and others like you, keep your comments for elsewhere.

To help get back on topic -

As for the cost, to build onto the two M4s I already had -
                    Top -
                    Barrel extension £20
                    Stock - £7
                    Pad - £4.50
                    Surefire(repro) - £15
                    Milliput - £4
                    Foresight - free
                    Rail covers - £5
                    Engraving trades - free

Bottom -
                    Suppressor - £30
                    Stock - £7
                    Pad - £4.50
                    Pistol grip - £6

Everything else i already had.

So not much cost incurred if you know the right places, and it really was very little effort to add all the parts on.

Originally posted by RastaBlasta View Post
                    I have it on mine to hold down the sling swivel personally. That and I actually quite like the look of it.
                    Ok mate, wasn't a dig at just yours, but any reason for not just removing the front sling bit? A friend of mine taped his with black tape and imo, it just looked more gash in real life than it did in photos.

Comment

I think it looks good but then each to their own. Is that front sight miliputted? looks cracking if it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mounter09 View Post
                        just wondered, are all l119a1s fitted with a rail sytem? if not are they just fitted with a normal m4 handguard or the old style?

there you go.

Comment

top job murta!

looks like the handgurad i have to so i dont have to buy an older style
                          Last edited by Mounter09; 19 December, 2011, 18:19. Reason: smiley fail
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post

there you go.
                            has he got a carabiner on his front sling mount? whats that for?

do you know where that pic came from?

Comment

The MOD.

Comment

serious question here so dont rape me, what is the difference in the c8 compared to the m4 apart from the obvious asthetics that can be seen?
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X