Hi.Capa's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hi.Capa's

Yeah, Im looking at the 9ball sights, they look pretty sweet. I think Im gonna keep the square trigger guard, it shows it as a hicapa then.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Im gonna try and find that upper frame, and have thatexact pistol, but with my davidson slide. should be here this week! (all going well!)

Comment

Speak to Mike Cripps about the frame, it maybe a KJW but it has the look. And at 38 quid you cant complain.
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

loving that hi capa, got the sleekness of a 1911 but then the punch and gas capacity as a hi capa

DO WANT

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
            Speak to Mike Cripps about the frame, it maybe a KJW but it has the look. And at 38 quid you cant complain.
            Yeah. Already put a request on for him if he has it in green, and what itd look like on a 4.3. Then if he does ill probably get both those parts, sell on what I have now, and have a mega nice pistol! :D

Comment

Indeed you will mate. I look forward to seeing the finished article.

Comment

It just turned up! Thats insane. Seeing as it left Hong Kong on the 26th, and shipping was free!

Needs a tiny bit of sanding and filing at the rear of the pistol i think. its a very tight fit on the two guides at the back. pictures to come!

Comment

Wow and i spent £30 odd quid on TNT "Express"

lmfao fail

fair play GET SOME PICTURES UP!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Comment

Haha. Im going to do a little review of it on here, for others who want metal slides. Theres quite a lot of back and forth between metal slides being good and being awful. But so far impressions are great :D It feel sso nice, and the rear has fish scaling to grip when you pull the slide back. Its awesome

Comment

Finally after much spamming this thread with no pictures, mines done.

I went back to the green grip as it looks much better with this frame. The guarder grips looked a little odd with such a meaty top slide.

Took quite a while sanding, which was a bit of a shame since my understanding was Davidson slides were supposed to just slide straight in. oh well! Ill do a review of it in a bit.

Here are some pictures!

Complete parts list:

- TM Hi Capa 4.3 base model
                      - KJWorks Hi Capa Grip (OD)
                      - Davidson Custom BCG Pro SX CNC Slide
                      - 120% recoil spring
                      - 150% Hammer spring
                      - Silver alloy Trigger

Comment

Looks sexy as hell mate. You should have polished and skimmed the rails on the frame for a good and speedy fit!

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                          Looks sexy as hell mate. You should have polished and skimmed the rails on the frame for a good and speedy fit!
                          Haha I have! Did that yonks ago to speed up the plastic frame as well. The part that was actually rubbing was the tabs on the slide. The slots in the sides of the upper frame, that the slide slots under, were too tight there. Sanding the slide produced a much better fit that sanding the frame! Works fine now, has such a lovely feel to the kick, and weighs quite a lot with the mag in too! :D

Comment

now with my custom case, hopefully gonna get a big Kimber logo across the front soon as well.

Enjoy.

Comment

• Oooo very nice

Comment

That's me done. No more custom pistols - they're too much grief.

Anyhoo, TM 5.1 Black. Apart from the dot on the front sight every thing visible is black - even the inner barrel.

Growing old is mandatory
                                Growing up is optional...

The tinkering tale of an airsoft addict, wargamer and book fanatic at http://ocdairsoft.blogspot.com/
                                It even gets updated occasionally... Quite recently even!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
                                Working...
                                X