• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hi.Capa's

Any more baby hi-capa's anyone???
    ill have one soon :D

Comment

i love the full grey one, but as i have hi-capa to play the UA wednesday night, no point to have something shiny or customized.
      so my hi-capas are:
      -2 tm xtremes for the full auto night
      -tm hi capa 4.3 (with metal slide kimber) and 5.1 (brand new and waiting for his SAS kit and TM full auto tracer)

i am thinking of geting a new pdi 6.01 for my xtremes.
      a french on a wrong side of the channel... but this country is a blast for any big boy in a mid life crisis (vxr8, slot car, CQB airsoft). See you on a wednesday at UA

Comment

really really like your hi-capa ben, the slide looks so awesome

and that one you want to build is pretty sweet too, good luck with it

Comment

guys, there is a similare post on the french forum... and few of the pieces are awesome.
          http://www.france-airsoft.fr/forum/i...&#entry2574988
          a french on a wrong side of the channel... but this country is a blast for any big boy in a mid life crisis (vxr8, slot car, CQB airsoft). See you on a wednesday at UA

Comment

My WE Hi Capa atm;

King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
            https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
            www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Ew ^^^^

Comment

^^
                ^^
                Thats umm.............. wtf??

Comment

• Be nice guys!

While I'm not a fan of the grip, I am intrigued by the holster. How is it? It looks like it works the same way as a Blackhawk Serpa but with less shielding?

Comment

No need to be nice I'm used to critisism, I don't think a single piece of my loadout conforms with any real/fictional look.

IPSC speed holster, basically a tapered peg is inside the trigger guard, you pull and it releases by pushing the 'peg' out the side of the holster. The small lever simply stops it from being pushed out, thus holding the capa in place. Almost no resistance when you want to draw and no movement when you want it to stay in place.

The slide is due to be replaced with a black and polished alluminium one. I have a blue red dot which mounts too;

Won't mount properly until my new slide arrives (it has a much lower profile).

I just like the Race Gun look :D
                    www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

• Ah sounds quite good. Not sure I'd like to have it all exposed though. I tend to crash around a bit!

My first thing is that grip :P then again, I don't like the race gun look, and wanted mine to look like a real life active service pistol, with a bit of hardcore look compared to the standard 1911

Comment

I like the look you have going, not sure who's would be more eye catching... your "Hardcore RS" look, or my "WTF" look lol
                        www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

• Mines a bit more subtle! Lol. Yours can be eye catching, mine can look good haha

Comment

You need to sort that green slide out though....green and blue does not wok at all. You do have a new slide on order right?
                            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                            I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

i say change the slide colour to a wonderful white

Comment

Originally posted by Roxy View Post
                                You need to sort that green slide out though....green and blue does not wok at all. You do have a new slide on order right?
                                Originally posted by crasstoe View Post
                                The slide is due to be replaced with a black and polished alluminium one. (it has a much lower profile).
                                Yup

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                                i say change the slide colour to a wonderful white
                                I may spray the black on the slide white... see how it looks first
                                www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
                                Working...
                                X