L85a1/a2... SA80a1/A2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: L85a1/a2... SA80a1/A2

Oh its because the pictures never worked the first time so the mods must have removed the original.

Comment

It is a SUSAT I believe Delta - looking at the mount, rear and adjustment it seems to be. But the sorta 'square' hood thing was what I was finding curious, I assumed it was an attachemnt of some kind.

Comment

• Yeah you could be right actually.. Looking at the front of the optic it looks like it's a hood or similar with something on the left side.. Very strange!! Looks much better with the squared hood IMO!!

Thinking about it could easily be a laser for training simulation.. Would make sense..

Comment

Its a clip on attachment sight for use with the old rifle granades . Used around the time of kosovo etc etc seen them on para L85s before, and that is an A1 it makes sense
          They say that SOG was born from ex-Delta operators, only the best make the grade. Teflon warriors need not apply.

Comment

Oooo Retro. Thanks for letting me know, I've been curious about that one. Might see if I can get one, I quite like the look, and I tend to pick up L85 knick-knacks and accessories too often.

Comment

ICS l85A2 with spectreDR and UGL! took some modification to fit, did try making a guide but Zeroin didnt like the amount of photos i wanted to upload, More to come!

Owner of DCS
              (Doom custom shooters)
              PM me for Custom work!

Comment

• UGL and a Spectre... Just made my day! It looks awesome mate

Comment

Yeah - that does look pretty immense

Comment

Jay8 The add on is the RGL dot sight. Only fitted when the rifle launched grenade where used. They are pretty much throw away items and I haven't seen one since 2001. The UGL was intoduced around 2002/3

Comment

http://www.ringsights.com/Products/s...-9-46-RGGS.htm this what your on about hapi? ive personally never seen one

Comment

Originally posted by Doombull3t View Post
                        ICS l85A2 with spectreDR and UGL! took some modification to fit, did try making a guide but Zeroin didnt like the amount of photos i wanted to upload
                        Upload the images to a dedicated hosting service like imgur and then paste the direct links into your post. That way you can have all the super high resolution photos you want without Zero In whining at you.

Comment

Heres my latest L85.
                          Got it as a replacement for my old G&G L85A2

Its an Ares, reccently purchased from another user on here. Its nice and compact, it just weighs a ton.
                          Using it in anger for the first time this coming Sunday, I can hardly wait
                          Originally Posted by PureSilver
                          "Complaining that it's shit because it's more complicated and less reliable than an AEG is like complaining that sex is shit because it's much messier than masturbating into a sock."

Comment

What size battery can you fit into the DD rail? Does it make the space smaller than with the normal hand guard?
                            Airsoft Social - Founder

Comment

• For inside the RIS your best option is a crane stock or stick type lipo.
                              The space is VERY limited compared to the standard handguard, the ICS can take a full size 8.4v nimh battery, never in a million years are you getting that inside the DD RIS...lol

Comment

Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
                                http://www.ringsights.com/Products/s...-9-46-RGGS.htm this what your on about hapi? ive personally never seen one
                                Yea thats the one, had to fit,zero and remove on quite a few range package over the years until UGL's came out

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
                                Working...
                                X