• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: L85a1/a2... SA80a1/A2

Or if a tube is fitted as well.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

The point the guy was making though was that they CAN be mounted on the bottom, as well as the side. I believe in answer to someone saying they are only ever mounted on the right hand side.

Still stands really, it's been seen mounted both below and to the side, so both work.

Comment

christ, I've seen the LLM mounted every which way but loose and in all honesty it's just as effective in all of the available positions... if you're weird and want it on the left side of the rifle then go for it, operate the switches with your left thumb! It certainly worked for several lads from the rifles last time I saw them.

Comment

The problem with it being in the side especially the left is being bashed about on corners ect when you go to fire around cover you can bash the thing but that's not such an issue on the bottom or right hand side

Comment

and another ris...all the way from afghan
            181441_385617931551716_1031194241_n.jpg

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• If anyone has an Acog riser for sale please pm me.

Comment

my recently acquired G&G L85A2. hopefully to be changed to afghan specs
                DSC_0347.jpg
                Attached Files
                Uprgaded M82 // G&G M4 LaRue Custom // G&G L85A2 // TM G3 SG1 // TM P90rd // Franchi SAS12 (custom) // Maruzen VZ61 Scorpion // TM Glock 17 // TM Python // KJW USP Tactical //

Comment

Anyone know if there is a DD rail (or convertion kit) that will fit the ARES L85?

'Googled' and asked but so far no dice....

Comment

• Hornbill, RS or WE (minus the adaptor) will fit the Ares.

The Ares is the easiest to fit rails to because it so closely resembles the RS you don't need any adaptors.

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Comment

Cheers mate

Comment

I notice most of you are using either an ACOG or SUSAT on your L85's (I've even seen some EOTech sights elsewhere) but what is the issue sight for infantry these days?
                        Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
                        Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

spectre OS 4x with a flat 20mm riser mount fella. but you will have to use a spectre DR as that's all whats out there airsoft wise at the mo.

Comment

here my old Army SA80 its never let me down

SA80DWR.jpg

Comment

In my opinion thats my favourite look of the sa80 accept for the A1 cocking handle .

Comment

Peeps,
                                Looking to 'upgrade' my ICS L85A2 with a Madbull rail set,
                                now the, what's the best battery option/set-up please??

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
                                Working...
                                X