Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: L85a1/a2... SA80a1/A2

Evening Gents,

I am working on kitting out my own SA80 at the minute, have a RS RIS handguard, with some spring click Gripod attached (It was cheap okay). Got myself some E-Mags and am waiting out for an A2 cocking handle. Also went for the SUSAT route as I prefer them to ACOG's, and prefer the look, though now I do wish I'd gone for a Spectre Dr, but that can wait.

Anyway, my question. LLM's. I am not massively fussed about functionality though a reliable torch would be useful. I understand there are two makes, VFC and Element. Any ideas as to where the best retailers/place to buy one of these would be? Feel free to PM me to avoid naming retailers in the thread and aggravating the Thought Police.

Failing that, anyone got one for sale?

Cheers, I'll get some photos up when I'm next home.
    Liam

Comment

if anyone is selling their l85A2 please contact me :D

Comment

Comment

I like that Gaz, simple, considered a surefire flash hider for it?

And what brand is it?

Also Jeff - I think the flash hiders can be brand specific, did you get it second hand or from a retailer? If you cant make it fit and are looking to get rid of it, let me know?

Comment

just stuck a review of the LLM01 if anyones interested http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...99#post1122399

Comment

• Originally posted by Jelliffe99 View Post
              I just bought 14mm CCW CNC L85 surefire flash hider for my ICS L85 and it won't fit. Can anyone shed some light on the matter?
              When you brought it did it say it was for ICS?

There are 4 different ones from what I remember

WE/ICS
              AA
              G&G
              Ares

You have most likely got the wrong make somehow.

Comment

It only said for CCW threads. So I've sold it and bought one for a WE/ICS
                sigpic

Comment

Hi:

I'm new to the forum and joined specifically because of this thread. I just recently purchased an ICS L85 and being Canadian I was looking around for information sources on customizing it. My thanks to all of you who have been posting, you're a wealth of information and the pictures of your weapons are just gorgeous!

Nolan

Comment

• Nice to see we do some things right here on Zero in.

Comment

My battered and bruised L85A2:

Comment

Could someone pm me if they have a ugl for sale or knows of somewhere to get one... Ta

Comment

Originally posted by ARPAT tom View Post
                          ahem;

you sir, are wrong. Tt is and can be mounted on the bottom rail, as the picture of a real british soldier shows you.
                          Ahem. Real Royal Marine!

Old saying from the Navy, different ships, different cap tallies.
                          section 24 of the 1968 Act
                          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

is this an argument or something cause thats an l22 at the bottom.... they always have the llm's on the side

Comment

Yep, its from an earlier post, it shows that it doesnt always have to be on the bottom. Although it is more commonly seen that way.
                              Alas though this is airsoft so people can mount it on the butt pad if they want.
                              section 24 of the 1968 Act
                              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

ahh.. haha tbf most llm's are on the bottom apart from on the standard handguard where they are mounted on the right hand side same with the l22 as you have pictured as there is no space to fit one on the bottom tbh

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
                                Working...
                                X