Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCAR Thread

My Ares Scar-H

Lets Kick Ass And Chew Bubblegum, Damn! Im All Outta Gum!

Comment

WE Open Bolt GBB SCAR L

Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

hey dan

hows that WE holding up

hows the acc/range?

Comment

@-Drake- I want your gun

B252

GR25_GR16_M9

Comment

@Modizle: the range and accuracy are gas dependant I've found. On Guarder power up gas the range and accuracy are fantastic, on 134a it's quite crap, as you'd expect!

If you mainly skirmish in woodland, don't bother, you'll get very pissed off very quickly. In FIBUA it is amazing. I'd wager that the performance would be much more consistent on propane or even propalyne or however you spell it in the colder, damper climate.

I've yet to try it on propane but fulling intend to down the line - once I've got myself a decent pistol to round out my collection I'll be steadily upgrading this beasty.

Bottom line. When it works it's amazing, range, accuracy and recoil are excellent.
            Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

• My CA Scar-H with Specter DR x4 sight. Simple and lovely.....but a bad iPhone pic, sorry.
              sigpic

Comment

My TM Scar so far.

TM m4a1 socom, Vfc Kac pdw, Vfc 416, Umarex m27, KA svd ( aeg and spring), Magpul pdr, Army R50, TM Deagle, TM Hicapa 4.3, TM snub nose revolver.

Comment

My brand new ARES Scar H finding mags for it is a real bugger! hahaha
                  Also, people have said to replace the hop due to it being a little soft, but I've fired around a thousand rounds through it out in the farm yard and the hop up seems consistent with damn good range and accuracy for such a small barrel. Chuffed to bits with this gun!

oh and there's tavor above it! always a good sign.
                  Airsoft. Because real bullets hurt more.

Comment

Any of you guys know if you can fit an MOE Magpul grip onto a SCAR without modding it etc etc?
                    WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

it will only fit on a we scar without any mods

all other aegs will need to be modded a bit

Comment

Can you tell me the details/extent of the modding?

Cheers
                        WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfELTVpN1zg

theirs a vid of someone who modded it

you have to shave off some of the dovetail

defo not worth it imo,

the a2 grip is a lot better than the maid imo and you can try any other grip with out a dove tail

Comment

new baby , TM Scar L EBB , love it !
                            From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

OOOOOOOOh. I was looking at one but the extra £100 put me off in the end, and mostly because Ive never owner a Scar so woulnt know how much Id like it long term. Next rifle I think when mines dead.

Comment

I know the new TM EBB are the next gen of airsoft guns but I don't know why but first impressions the Scar feels like it's next gen 4.1 , just 'feels' better than my socom and sopmod , don't know why just does ! Well worth the extra dosh .
                                From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
                                Working...
                                X