SCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCAR Thread

From looking at all these SCAR's, I fell in love so i bought a vfc scar-l std in black. Pics will be coming up soon.

Comment

Heres my WE SCAR. Replaced the iron sights with MBUS', EoTech, Magpul RVG and Blackwater suppressor. Needs bait of work on it. Mainly a new bolt release and trigger group. Completely bog standard apart from NPAS fitted. Will be getting and open bolt for it too.
      Attached Files

Comment

Oooooh, pretty!

Loving all the SCAR love on this thread :D
        Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

my latest
          Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

My VFC SCAR-L

Also, which code around the markings is the serial number for the gun?

Comment

Well, after 12 months of searching I have finally managed to find it!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present my dream RIF - the VFC SCAR Heavy Sniper Support Rifle.

*happy dance* :D

Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

I want it ;_;
                WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

Notice the lack of trades?

Might eventually have to remedy that.

Comment

How much did that amazing bit of kit for? I really like that!

Comment

Erm... £375

Thankfully I managed to sell some stuff off to fund it else I'd never be able to afford it. :D

Comment

Did you buy it from a shop or a fourm?

Comment

Shop, brand new. It was the last one they had, and they had only managed to source 2. Had them in for about a month, not sure when they will get anymore. Obviously I cannot say which shop as it is against Zero In rules.

Comment

I want one... alot, So there is non instock anywere now?

Comment

Here is a few pictures of my SCAR H, now looking for a Black SCAR L !
                              Attached Files
                              1 Squadron
                              Swift and Sudden

Comment

Originally posted by Orion1 View Post
                                I want one... alot, So there is non instock anywere now?
                                No that I know of. Best thing to do is to get a list of uk retailers and contact them all one by one to see if anyone can get one. If this is breaking the rules I apologise, though Zero One was the first place I checked and got a "sorry no" as an answer.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
                                Working...
                                X