Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCAR Thread

Anyone have a Marui SCAR Heavy yet? I would be good to see some snaps
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

TM SCAR-H! It's finally here! If you are at ****** ***** this weekend come and find me as I'll be skirmishing this baby!

The can't understate the finish on these units, they are simply awesome. Once my bank balance recovers a bit I'll see about adding some attachments to it! I'm thinking Spectre DR 4x?

Comment

Ajhayter, can I have your address? I need to steal that from you! It looks AWESOME
        TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //

Comment

My Tokyo marui scar l.

I'm A Cotton-Headed Ninnymuggins.

Comment

JUST FOUND A SHOP WITH THE VFC SCAR-H SSR IN STOCK IN THE UK! ....neeed.....money

Comment

The trades on the TM; are they painted, lasered, engraved or?...

Comment

Right, for those following this thread - cast your mind back (or your browser a few pages back anyway) and someone asked how the WE SCAR L performs in cold weather. Well I skirmished it today at F&O The Academy and when we chronoed it this morning it was bang on 0 degrees, the mags were cold from being in the boot of my car for a two hour journey at 5am. It chronoed at 360fps - I had to turn the NPAS down to get it to site legal limits. Ended up playing the day at 318fps.

Test fired it outside in the snow, from one mag fully gassed I got 75 rounds out of it on 5 second full auto bursts before the gas was completely used up.

So yeah, I'd say they do well in the cold! :D
                Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

P6271174.jpg
                  My Classic army scar l.
                  For sale now.

Comment

MOAR!

Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

SSR - Too plain.
                      Scar L - M203 looks naff

haha constructive criticism though!

Comment

I know - 203's look awful on SCAR's, but I'm just borrowing it from a friend - it's on loan from his M16 until I get around to getting a new EGLM.

The SSR needs some nice MBUS sights I reckon, which I should have on Saturday.

Comment

After a long wait, I am finally the proud owner of a VFC SCAR-L :D
                          IMG_0290 1.jpgIMG_0292 1.jpgIMG_0293 1.jpgIMG_0294 1.jpgIMG_0295 1.jpg
                          Oh and sorry about the filters, I was giving Instagram a go

Comment

It's too plain!

Just kidding - nice purchase dude, it's smexy. You running it on Lipos or is that a dumb question? :D

Comment

No not yet, Still haven't learnt the basics of lipo running yet I'm using 9.6 volts with deans connectors and the rate of fire is about 20rps so i'm content

Comment

VFC are lipo ready as far as I know - my SSR is anyway. RoF on a lipo is... impressive to say the least. :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
                                Working...
                                X