X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DMR's and Ego Extenders

That looks so much better now! :P
    Originally posted by psirus101
    I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Excuse the shoddy picture...

My G&P SR-15 with AFG, Harris bipod, silencer, 3.5-10x40 scope and engraved reciever and dust cover.

Last edited by wooly; 17 October, 2012, 09:24.

Comment

My new scope came , next on the buy list is a vltor modpod.

Originally posted by tisane
        Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

Originally posted by Daedricbob View Post
          Here's my DMR, it's a DMR in terms of it's use at airsoft (420fps, semi auto) but obviously not anything close to military issue

KJ KC02 with real steel ruger 10/22 laminate stock modded to fit, several internal mods, long can.

Now that is simply stunning, i love real wood on guns. Did you modify the stock yourself? The reason i ask is im looking at getting a smiler stock myself and wondering how easy they are to work being laminate? Ive done woodwork before but i want to know what the quality of the lamination is like.
          https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

Thunderfury, what scope is that?
            Originally posted by psirus101
            I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

BSA deerhunter 8-32x44. That pictures makes it look smaller than it really is, it's huge.
              Will be getting a better mount for it soon. I'll post up a review of the scope either today or tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by OllieHolmes View Post
                Did you modify the stock yourself? The reason i ask is im looking at getting a smiler stock myself
                If you're looking at buying a real-steel bullbarrel 10/22 stock to fit the KJW KC02, it's the gun that needs modification rather than the stock. There is a tang on the rear of the receiver that needs to be filed down; the rest should be either drop-in or require very light sanding. Once you've gone to the trouble of hacksawing and filing the tang away, you might as well do the rest of the fitting on the outside of the receiver (seeing as that has to be repainted anyway) instead of the inside of the stock.

If you're not planning on doing a KC02 build, ignore me!

Comment

i think so far the only HK416. if i work out how to upload picture... this one is AGM with uprated hop and barrel to the end of the silencer.
                  Photo0213.jpgPhoto0214.jpg

i am having my WE HK416 gas engraved at the moment and that is my new sniper when its done, fri or sat, i will upload pics then.

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
                    If you're looking at buying a real-steel bullbarrel 10/22 stock to fit the KJW KC02, it's the gun that needs modification rather than the stock. There is a tang on the rear of the receiver that needs to be filed down; the rest should be either drop-in or require very light sanding. Once you've gone to the trouble of hacksawing and filing the tang away, you might as well do the rest of the fitting on the outside of the receiver (seeing as that has to be repainted anyway) instead of the inside of the stock.

If you're not planning on doing a KC02 build, ignore me!
                    Thank you for that advice. I was going to do that to a 10/22 and then potentialy a VSR and a M700.
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

Originally posted by krowz View Post
                      i think so far the only HK416. if i work out how to upload picture... this one is AGM with uprated hop and barrel to the end of the silencer.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]69719[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]69720[/ATTACH]

i am having my WE HK416 gas engraved at the moment and that is my new sniper when its done, fri or sat, i will upload pics then.
                      what scope is that mate?
                      why didnt i think to put the laser on the side? it vastly reduces vertical convergeance with the barrel!

Comment

TASCO 4-16 X 50. The bi-pod got in the way, i never point it at any one as it is extreamly bright. i only use it to point out the trees the enemy hide behind. at the moment its in the pile of bits to go on my WE HK416 @ 400+fps on .28 BBs.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderfury View Post
                          My new scope came , next on the buy list is a vltor modpod.
                          that is so sweet

Comment

A very minor update on my M14 with a new 7.62 BE-M flash hider to replace the crappy one I had on it before.

Not sure if I like it as its thicker than I pictured it being but its at least better than the m4 one that was on it.
                            > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

• Damn you. I was so sure i was over M14s!

Comment

Just a small update. MOE stock almost done , i'm about to start work creating a CAD model for a custom spring loaded monopod i have designed. I'll be looking into making a prototype (probably will just get it 3d printed in some sort of plastic) to see if i want to go ahead with it.
                                New parts: Magpul cheek riser, Larue Prone Optimization Device and a magpul AFG(dark earth right now as it is on loan, will be getting a black one soon)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hypnose Find out more about Hypnose
                                Working...
                                X