DMR's and Ego Extenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DMR's and Ego Extenders

No where near finished. My buy list is far too long to list everything but the main things is:
    Harris style bipod
    Magpul AFG
    6-24x50 scope+scope rings
    PSG-1 style grip
    cheek riser
    Extended charging handle
    Magpul short p-mags

Originally posted by tisane
    Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

My CA SR-25 ive just finished
      The photos make them look different but all the XTM rail covers are in OD / DE / Black

Comment

AND THE STUPIDITY AWARD GOES TO THINGY FOR KEEPING THUNDERFLASHES NEXT TO HIS FACE!!

Comment

They do actually have to be lit to explode you know... its no worse than all those people who keep them in molle loops / admin pouches right under their chins

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
            AND THE STUPIDITY AWARD GOES TO THINGY FOR KEEPING THUNDERFLASHES NEXT TO HIS FACE!!

Your caps lock makes your point so much more... pointless.

If you want to cry into your breastmilk and rage at people, do it over PM. What he wants to do with his thunderflahes is upto him. He could stick them up your arse, no one would care.

Comment

They do go off without actually being lit occasionally you realise? I've had it happen to me twice and seen it happen to others.

Comment

Well im not exactly sure what make you buy (if its enola gaye youve got it coming) but ive never had that happen and I use them a lot, would it make you happy if I turned the velcro pannel round to face the other way then?

Comment

The TSLFX mk5's are some of the best you can buy. I have never seen one go off accidentally, and even if it did go off the thickness of the tube would contain it. The fuse would give the user enough time to take it out of the loops and throw it away anyway!

Comment

I use the TSLFX ones too.. I didnt mean it in a bashing way.. was more sarcastic and an opinion.. Its a lovely rifle, dont get me wrong, I just wouldnt keep flash bangs there!

Comment

bought this 3 weeks ago this is how it stands atm i intend to camo it too

that guy is 6 ft 7" which gives an idea of the size of the thing lol

iv had 2 custom silencers made identical and il sell 1 if anybodys interested (the g&g ebr has a wierd thread)

Comment

hmm its chopped half the pics off

Comment

um.... you know the scope isnt meant to go like that right? Looks very weird....

Comment

Something looks wrong in the picture of the guy holding it... the gun looks bent.

How is the G&G EBR anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                              um.... you know the scope isnt meant to go like that right? Looks very weird....
                              yes i know its not supposed to go that far back but having the stock right out is the most comfortable way to use it which requires the scope to be further back
                              ps no it isnt bent its just my cameraphone and for some reason its chopped a load off the right hand side of the pic!

Comment

My M14 now with a few bits added since its last pic, namely the carry handle, scope, and the UTG tactical mount. Still cant decide whether to add a PEQ15....any ideas people?

And yes, I know, my Vans are awesome, and no, I did not mean it to be in the pic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hypnose Find out more about Hypnose
                                Working...
                                X