Collapse

TM Recoil guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah okay. Haven't been able to find the 1800 peq box ones! At the momentu have an 1800 big one in the handguard

Comment

• Re: TM Recoil guns

I run a Kong Power 7.4v 1400 mah 30C Lipo in a King Arms PEQ15, and the rof and trigger response are great
      Originally posted by Fenriz
      Hicaps are as bad as two-tone. Or rape.

Comment

If you want a higher ROF better then a 7.4 LiPo but not as fast as an 11.1 buy some LiFe Batteries at 9.9V I use them in my G36K recoil and have not looked back, here is a demonstration with my own gun...

I also find that on full auto there is more "presence" of recoil then there is with a 7.4V lipo, I have no way to prove this but it definitely feels like there is more kick
        any question PM me.

X-ray

Comment

Hey guys, figured this would be the place to ask about a long term project I have in mind, not an imminent one, but I tend to plan, source parts, and budget for guns a while in advance before I actually buy and build them.

Had my eye on making a 10in L119A1 out of a TM recoil for a while, and have a couple of questions - I am thinking of a CQB-R as a base.

Is there any reason a G&P Storm grip won't fit a CQB-R?

Is it possible with a CQB to wire it to both the front and keep the easy functionality of the SOPMOD battery system in the stock for when I want it. I basically want a gun that I can just used with the standard batteries for every day skirmishing/pissing about, but which I can also make an accurate L119 when I want with a battery in a PEQ box at the front, since I understand the recoil mechanism precludes a stock tube lipo. I know people have dual wired guns, although I am not sure how practical this would be on a TM recoil M4?

Also I would really appreciate people's thoughs on essential upgrades for a CQB-R to get it's range and accuracy right up there without upgrading everyhting at once. Basically what parts should be my priorities, having read through the thread I was thinking: Eagle6 spring to get it to 340fps, Prometheus TB Inner Barrel and if I tough the hop it would be for a Firefly hop rubber/nub but I am generally very happy with every TM hop I have found so far - would these parts be the best start, and would the increase in spring power pose any problems?

Any advice would be really appreciated, since it's a project I really want to make happen at some point.

Comment

I'd say you've got it spot on with the spring, tightbore and firefly hop upgrades.

Have a read of the Eagle 6 blog, very helpful to new/potential SOPMOD owners

Comment

Not really much point retaining the SOPMOD stock battery system, it's inferior anyway. Just buy a SOCOM version, put the RIS on there and stick some 7.4v nun-chuck LiPos inside it; best of both worlds.
              REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Pictures. Need more pictures. :D

Going for the full SOPMOD package, I actually left the aimpoint out as I couldnt find it at the time.

Other than that the gun is stock, but still oh so awesome.
                section 24 of the 1968 Act
                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Here's my Sopmod CQBR, fairly heavily upgraded with the following -

Prom gears
                  Prom piston head
                  Prom air nozzle
                  Prom cylinder head
                  Prom 6.03 barrel
                  Kanzen bearings
                  Eagle 6 m100 spring
                  Eagle 6 hard recoil spring
                  Firefly hop rubber
                  Fire fly flat nub
                  laylax hard castle nut
                  Wired to deans
                  Echigoya silver ptw style buffer tube.
                  First factory sling plate

Comment

Echigoya silver ptw style buffer tube

looks sweet
                    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                      Echigoya silver ptw style buffer tube

looks sweet
                      Yeah it's my favourite part of the gun

Comment

Little bit of depth-of-field along my SCAR-L's top rail.

REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by CKinnerley View Post
                          Not really much point retaining the SOPMOD stock battery system, it's inferior anyway. Just buy a SOCOM version, put the RIS on there and stick some 7.4v nun-chuck LiPos inside it; best of both worlds.

You called? From the Colt variant thread:

Originally posted by the_firing_dutchman View Post

My TM SOCOM with King Arms furniture, lipo conversion, tightbore and M110 spring (still sourcing a firefly hop nub and flat rubber combo).
                          AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

This is already on the SCAR thread but its a TM recoil so.......

TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Figured as its a TM Recoil it ought to in here:

AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

@Fenriz, I'm not keen on the colour of the mags I'd prefer them in black but I really like that otherwise.....

Yes these are in the Scar thread but its also a recoil too

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rainbow6 Find out more about Rainbow6
                                Working...
                                X