sniping tactics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: sniping tactics

they look cool but they are stuffy :p and annoying might get caught up on something e.g nettles, thorns

Comment

Originally posted by barrett50carrott View Post

pretty basic but im a more "hit and run" player, i also have Flashbangs in my molle loops.

Ben tried it out today this "hit and run" got 52 kills out in the day and snipersayDIE aka Sam got 50 ;D
      old trader rating link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10627

Comment

When i get my sniper rifle at GZW next sunday ill be camping the large road out the back near the dead zone, its my only tactic lol

Watch out n00bz.
        Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
        Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

My loadout

Rifle: CA M24 with pdi upgrades
          Sights: 6-20x50 Scope
          Ammo: 0.40g
          Backup: Galaxy MP5K
          Mags: 2 for MP5, 1 M4 style speedloader
          Kit: Marpat woodland bdu's, Ghillie Suit made from web-tex concealment vest, Radio with bowman headset

Originally posted by Metalbody
          pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

My loadout when its finished...

Rifle: TM L96AWS with full pdi upgrades
            Sights: 3-9 32x40 Scope
            Ammo: Bio 0.30g
            Backup: TM mk.23 Socom
            Mags: 2 for Socom, 2 L96s mags.
            Kit: "StealthSuit Ghillie" + Degrau Throat Mic

Comment

where do you get the 0.30 bio's mate pm me about it

Comment

Thought i'd add mine - for the times I get the bolty out and go hunting humans...

Rifle: TM VSR G-Spec - Laylax'd to 400FPS on .2 -Home Ghillie wrapped
                Sights: Tasco 3-9x40 with 70mm sun-shade
                Ammo: .28 or .30 - depending on wind
                Backup: TM Detonics with 4 mags
                Mags: 3 mags for the rifle - 4 for Detonics
                Kit: Flecktarn camouflage, belt rig with holster and utility pouch. Use either a full body veil or head and shoulders Ghillie

I occasionally go airgun hunting or HFT/FT shooting - and as such use the tactics and feildcraft I have learnt from that, rather then copying military tactics.

Comment

where can i get sun shades as i can not find some for my3-9X32 scope

Comment

What do you guys use as a rig to hold your mags....

Comment

personally mate i dnt use one. have pouches (hand make them to suit you) or buy molle pouches to go on ur belt. what i do. lightweight and more ableto prone quickly with out the impaling

Comment

Use a belt and stick some pouches on yer backside, such as 4 mags in a pouch, the next a bottle of water (and gas if needed) and the next... well i'd keep some McCoys crisps for a headshot celebration
                        Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
                        Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

I like it, cheers for the tips, just looked at the laylax ghillie suit any good?

Cheers Guys

Comment

Looks alright, but make sure it fits your local foliage by sticking on some leaves and twigs etc, pretty much anything around you

Comment

Yea i know the basic fieldcraft and camo, just seeing others views, so laylax or

Cheers guys.

Comment

best thing i find you can do is always stick to the very edge of the gaming zone where you cant be flanked dig in and make sure you have good cover

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Lt. Macka A work offshore in the North Sea. Depending on Internet connection and how busy I am, I'm typically more active on the forums when I'm away offshore. When I'm ashore I'm generally busy with various hobbies. Find out more about Lt. Macka
                                Working...
                                X