Collapse

CQB/CQC Tactics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 on the tactical strobe! Impossible to judge their distance to you (when being strobed) and almost impossible to look at it, at least for a few seconds!

And if you can, get a red filter for your torch (or some red plastic sheet or something!). But yes a torch helps a lot - not only in making you able to see clearly but if used effectively can help you lots and lots when storming rooms!

Comment

Re: CQB/CQC Tactics

My CQB tactics? Do stupid stunts and then make videos.
      Oh look, here's one! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEubTrF8Kww

But yeah, much of what I do has already been mentioned. I have some simple tactics that I try to stick to, principal being safe shooting. Nothing ruins a CQB like blind fire, full auto, or close shots to the head. Aim for the body or legs. And keep smiling.

Also movement. Keep moving and try not to camp or get stuck. Flank and disorientate your enemy. Hit hard and fast, but move quickly and quietly. Communicate with your team silently if possible - listen carefully for enemy movement behind those MDF/chipboard walls, and try not to kick all those bb's on the floor around!

Sometimes however, too much running around means that people start to not take their hits - it gets chaotic and they can't tell the difference between those ten misses, those four richochets, and the two that hit. Sometimes it's best to slow down, calm down, and shoot him once and only once in the thigh. He'll notice that.

When walking through corridoors, have someone face forward, and someone face backward. When opening a door, have someone position behind the door to open it in cover, and one person ready to shoot. I do this all the time and it works a treat.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Re: CQB/CQC Tactics

aggression, move fast hit hard, dont stop and dont hesitate. fire and move. CQB i always work with my mate, we buddy one another.
        Always stack up and cover one another, your going to get hit, its a messy buisness, but move like lightening and you might get the upper hand, plus something for them to focus on like a grenade, other team player or a marshall coming through an adjacent door/corner or corridor alway gives a vital second.
        Never Really Got that: BOOM ha ha Big 50

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Montesa77 I've got a book out if you want to read it. It's called 'Life In A Bin' Find out more about Montesa77
        Working...
        X