cocking gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cocking gun?

No offence to anyone other than my own lack of imagination, but when I see people cocking weapons in the safe zone (not really seen people do it in the field) I usually write them off as tards, especially when you see them "look into the chamber" to make sure an imaginary round is in place, wow... although thats right before I go run around in the woods with kids half my age shooting plastic bb's at camo bound people with bright tags on thier shoulders, so yeah, ignore my sentiment completely.

Cant help thinking it though, usually we all look at eachother when we see someone do it and laugh. Just so you guys know, thats generally what happens.

But if it makes you happy, cock away!

Comment

Originally posted by br3nt View Post
      especially when you see them "look into the chamber" to make sure an imaginary round is in place, wow
      Maybe so with an AEG, bit I dont think it hurts to check that your GBB's are clear.

Comment

+1 to that, I usually check that my holster hasn't accidently put a bb into the chamber. Two bbs in one barrel is bad for the hop

Comment

Ahh Common
          You've Gotta have a Bitta' the HK Slap ! ..........
          To the man who would be king, I will say only one thing

Comment

I've Gotta say I don't always do it with my AEG's but thats what I love about my pistols the fact you have to cock them, then when you put in a new mag you have to flick the switch to let the slide fly back in place

As sad as this sounds I'd love it if all AEGs had to be cocked in order to fire them not just on Systema Or GBB's I agree the sound of the M14 is great and on the M4.

I say make all the RIFS Blowback and cockable

Chief
            You can rob me...

...you can starve me, you can beat me,
            and you can kill me...

...just don't bore me.

Comment

I must say that after a game i always "check chamber" but then thats probably koz i do it all the time real steel so its kind of ingrained. But as for cocking a weapon i do it with my G&P M16 when i put a mag on and i kind of do a proper load & make ready (safety catch on safe, check top round seated correctly, mag in. check safety, check sights then cock it. Like i said ingrained! :D)
              sigpic

Comment

I do it a lot. Being an ex squaddie, and most of the ex squaddie guys on here probably will back me up, you never forget safety procedures and sometimes you do it without realising.
                Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Originally posted by thesmellypocket View Post
                  gotta with the systema,but with other im too busy trying to shoot people
                  I dont cock my systema, however I do use the forward assist knob! Mainly because if you cock it you will break the charging (cocking) handle.

I like this thread, you can quite openly use naughty words as I have three times already

Comment

Originally posted by owainthegreat View Post
                    You may aswell make gun noises when you shoot too !
                    And I do!! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Though to be fair cocking a GBB WE Scar is sensible if you want it to fire anything on the first shot! :-)
                    Quote - "besides read what you said you sounded really left haha daisy down my tightbore left."

Comment

I do, and ive proven the fact that if you run screaming BANG at someone tey are going to back off or take cover.

Comment

Originally posted by FunkycHUNKY View Post
                        I do, and ive proven the fact that if you run screaming BANG at someone tey are going to back off or take cover.
                        It does! Or if you just run screaming at someone.

Comment

I always cock my M4 as i use VN magazines and when i get a head shot i always say 'BOOM HEAD SHOT'
                          Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
                          Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
                          sigpic

Comment

Like the Idea, but ive got a blowback m4, so yeh its more fun when you cock it but sometimes i forget to...and this weekend im gonna make myself the biggest mag possible by taping loads together .

Comment

Originally posted by RXAM View Post
                              I always cock my M4 as i use VN magazines and when i get a head shot i always say 'BOOM HEAD SHOT'
                              I just had an image of an Royal Marine sniper taking someone out, then jumping out of cover and screaming "Boom! Headshot!"

Comment

Originally posted by RXAM View Post
                                Normally you get a slap on the wrist for that!
                                :D
                                i used to cock my Dragunov AEG, and I still do with my L85! it has a massive full metal cocking lever- it's a disgrace NOT to use it! i would do it when marshal says: "ok, go!" or as soon as we move off.
                                we all kinda do it in the team, lock and load.(get ready to own or be owned)

EDIT- we like your post, RXAM !!
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

eyyaz pew pew Find out more about eyyaz
                                Working...
                                X