• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cocking gun?

i like to Cock my TM Hardkick Desert Eagle at the most random times ever :D
    Originally posted by jonnyhal
    For Sale: very nice heavy springer
    Originally posted by soulflame2
    when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

Do I cock my AEG? . . . No . . . No, I don't

Each to their own obviously, I've seen a few lads do it & all I think is "What a f****ng muppet . . .". One was a friend of mine that really didn't like have the p taken out of him. He's always had a thing for my missus & she came to that game. He walked past her as if he was going to war, cocking his toy gun (actually a TM M14). I couldn't help but burst out laughing & slating him for the rest of the day!

If it's functional (GBB rifle for example) Then yeah of course I would. But not for 'effect'. For me it crosses that line of having a laff, running around the woods playing a game & pretending you're at war. Just my Humble opinion . . .
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 10 August, 2010, 18:44.
      Originally posted by The Laughing Man
      Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

I used to own a TM PSG and that had to be cocked on the first shot due to the gearbox design. Other than that I never really did it on the field... M14s, M4s and I find even AUGs do make a very satisfying sound when cocked.
        WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

i cant do it with my sentry the bolts too stiff, but in being stiff it stays open to do the hopup so o well no acting cool for me haha

Comment

This thread needs some serious faceplam lol :p

I've got vids on my facebook of slapping the bolt release on an M4 and going all John McClain on a Mp5 and a G3..... but they were realsteal in the US so it was excusable :p
            G&P AK47 Waffle Mid caps 150 rnds X10---FOR SALE

Comment

HK Slap, enough said.....

Comment

I broke off my cocking handle only to have superglued it back on, Works like a charm again!

Comment

Im gonna be pulling the bolt back on my barrett m82 . Makes a lovely sound :D

Comment

My G&G has blowback, so I use that as an excuse to cock it. ^_^
                    sigpic

Comment

• Re: cocking gun?

I have a TM m14, its become second nature to do it because it sounds so good!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

eyyaz pew pew Find out more about eyyaz
                      Working...
                      X