X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UKARA question

Originally posted by heydrich View Post
    interweblawyers4U.com say: exactly, no-one's doing anything wrong
    Interweb lawyers - must be right, definate legal proof!!!
    sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
      Viable targets?

Or a repressed underclass?
      did you turn any of them into a newt?

Comment

Originally posted by urban spec-ops View Post
        Without my counsel's correct legal defence, I wouldn't like to either confirm or deny that.

Suffice to say, the resultant Newt had not played his 3 games within the specified period.
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Without my counsel's correct legal defence, I wouldn't like to either confirm or deny that.

Suffice to say, the resultant Newt had not played his 3 games within the specified period.
          but the newts dad did
          sigpic
          Originally Posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
          Last helmet I tried was a perfect circle, and pressed hard against the front and back, but could happily fit all my fingers up the sides...

Comment

I wonder what duncan thinks of this thread? over to you duncan

Comment

Originally posted by urban spec-ops View Post
              Yeah, but I got better though
              sigpic

Comment

why did the war stop...

are you all done flaming...

guys you slate under 18s for being immature.... and saying that they cant be trusted... but the same could be said of all groups all different ages..

13 onwards i was working part time with family... but because Im 18... does that make me immature? no it doesn't.

As Roxy has said ok cool we get another person buyings RIFs... well thats good news... more rifs being sold, we get more people on the scheme...

where i live and work and do anything... no one knows about airsoft, they always question me i tell them and then they like the sound of it...

what im getting at is this, let his dad do it, im sure his dad isn't gonna go here you go son here is your ...... do what you want, im sure like an responsible adult he will run his son through it all and discuss with people on site what is the best way to go about it.

let his dad do it, he enjoys, he tells his work colleagues and friends... potential 5 more players on the system, the people who are getting all annoyed about it, just let him get on with it, the more numbers we have, the more safe players we potentially have, the stronger the sport becomes.

Which more players, then leads to more sales and game days, which then leads to cheaper pricing to accommodate the growing sport as there will be more competition.

but this is my opinion... so dont start going its not true its not true... because an opinion is an opinion...
                If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

Fact is in this thread there are a lot of opinions and very few facts. There's a lot of 'what if's'. At the end of this argument/thread the r&r's are there for a reason and shouldn't be bent/broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-Beta View Post
                    Fact is in this thread there are a lot of opinions and very few facts. There's a lot of 'what if's'. At the end of this argument/thread the r&r's are there for a reason and shouldn't be bent/broken.
                    not being snappy at you...

but if we didnt have what ifs, we wouldnt have anything....

let the what if happen, end of the day his dad is going to play, as the giant has stated his kids play....

my younger siblings want to play, hell if my little sister wants an M4 SOCOM for here 13th id probs go out and buy it for her.

end of the day, a gift is a gift and theres nothing you can do about it... its not like his dad is giving him the gift of a kilo of cocaine.

Comment

• Re: UKARA question

I think it just goes to show what a cake and @rse party the whole VCRA/UKARA situation is really.
                      We can all agree there are loopholes, whether or not we agree to the principle of under 18's getting RIF's, and this is why the whole sorry situation emerges. I draw it back to my original thought that, by taking advantage of these loopholes, do we put the sport at risk?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
                        I think it just goes to show what a cake and @rse party the whole VCRA/UKARA situation is really.
                        We can all agree there are loopholes, whether or not we agree to the principle of under 18's getting RIF's, and this is why the whole sorry situation emerges. I draw it back to my original thought that, by taking advantage of these loopholes, do we put the sport at risk?
                        or do we utilise these loop holes to expose how flawed it is?

there by looking at putting something a bit more solid into it.

Comment

Originally posted by woody549 View Post

Shouldn't be done really.

As if you test something to its limit, it will possibly break. Exploiting loopholes is morally incorrect. What we should actually be doing is seeking clarification, instead of ways to circumvent and obviate the 'System'.
                          There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

not being snappy at you...

but if we didnt have what ifs, we wouldnt have anything....

let the what if happen, end of the day his dad is going to play, as the giant has stated his kids play....

my younger siblings want to play, hell if my little sister wants an M4 SOCOM for here 13th id probs go out and buy it for her.

end of the day, a gift is a gift and theres nothing you can do about it... its not like his dad is giving him the gift of a kilo of cocaine.
                            In terms of the what if's I was referring to I meant "what if the OP's dad get's it for him and doesn't monitor it's use etc". Those kind of what if's are not useful in anyway. I do not believe younger members of the hobby/sport shouldn't play. I just think they should have the a bit of restraint when it comes to "WE MUST HAVE A RIF NOW". Sure two tones look like hell, but they're not the only ones forced to use them if they or their parents are not registered. I have no issues with a younger member getting gifted a RIF as long as it is gifted by someone else who skirmishes and will teach said younger player safety and the possible implications of misuse.

I'll state again the original post "If i my dad goes to 3 skirmishes would it be illegal for him to then gift me a rif ?" This to me indicates that there isn't so much of an interest from the parents perspective. I perhaps am reading too much into it but hey opinions are much like c**ts. Everyone is one in some way or another!

Comment

By doing this we are more likely to lose the hobby we all love or have such restrictions that it becomes nigh on impossible to actually purchase new weapons.
                              This would be the far more immature and reckless thing to do.

Comment

Shouldn't be done really.

As if you test something to its limit, it will possibly break. Exploiting loopholes is morally incorrect. What we should actually be doing is seeking clarification, instead of ways to circumvent and obviate the 'System'.
                                good point, i stand down on that one...

but none the less if we look for the loopholes, dont exploit them and then utilise it to make it a better system...

thats what i was getting at not saying or theres a loop hole lets do this and rape it till no more

and sam its me reading to much into your point that i was under the impression you were against an adult buying a RIF and then giving it to said child.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pureairsoft11 Find out more about pureairsoft11
                                Working...
                                X