X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UKARA question

Originally posted by woody549 View Post
    good point, i stand down on that one...

but none the less if we look for the loopholes, dont exploit them and then utilise it to make it a better system...

thats what i was getting at not saying or theres a loop hole lets do this and rape it till no more

and sam its me reading to much into your point that i was under the impression you were against an adult buying a RIF and then giving it to said child.
    Oh no I'm fine with that! If the person who gifts it to them younger person will teach them safety etc I'm more than happy for it to happen.

Comment

not being snappy at you...

but if we didnt have what ifs, we wouldnt have anything....

let the what if happen, end of the day his dad is going to play, as the giant has stated his kids play....

my younger siblings want to play, hell if my little sister wants an M4 SOCOM for here 13th id probs go out and buy it for her.

end of the day, a gift is a gift and theres nothing you can do about it... its not like his dad is giving him the gift of a kilo of cocaine.
      god that made me laugh can you imagine the amount of threads he would start if he had a kilo of cocaine?

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
        god that made me laugh can you imagine the amount of threads he would start if he had a kilo of cocaine?
        think if he had a can of monster...

then shit would go down
        If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

think if he had a can of monster...

then shit would go down
          he would crash the internet

Comment

think weve realised why the servers keep going loopy......

either that or steve jobs is out for revenge
            If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

bloody hell every time i peek into this thread Fil is always viewing, bloody hell i can't take him that long to read this can it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-Beta View Post
                I perhaps am reading too much into it but hey opinions are much like c**ts. Everyone is one in some way or another!
                I thought it was "opinions are like @rseholes..everyone has one" ? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Johnno View Post
                  Yup...and they all stink!
                  There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnno View Post
                    Both apply :p

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pureairsoft11 Find out more about pureairsoft11
                    Working...
                    X