Collapse

has anyone ever got shot in the mouth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: has anyone ever got shot in the mouth?

just had one of my front lower teeth repaired after a close encounter at the asylum a month back thank god it was a night game and the "russian water" numbed the pain

Comment

nah, i wear a mask, there's no real issue with aiming because i have an EOTECH so it's reletively elevated anyway.

Comment

one day i was on my mates private farm and we decided to have a little airsoft game. i was shot from my neck upwards into my mouth 3 three times (i n o cause i spat 2 of them out and had to pick one from the inside of my cheek) then right up across my face. it looked like i had menigitis lol
        Signature Removed

Comment

ive taken shots to the top lip from relatively close range and the ears, lukily never to the teeth. the broken tooth pic looks knarly
          sigpic

Comment

i got hit in the jaw, 3.8g 450fps from 35 metres

that hurt like a mother
            "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
            Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

Originally posted by wattsy View Post
              just had one of my front lower teeth repaired after a close encounter at the asylum a month back thank god it was a night game and the "russian water" numbed the pain
              naughty,naughty alcohol and firearms shouldnt be mixed
              trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Originally posted by scott c 20 View Post
                it looked like i had menigitis lol
                surly you mean measles?
                trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

I got shot in the lip on full auto and yes, it did hurt - a lot.
                  VK

Lightweight Assualt Boots for Sale
                  Size 7 but fitted me till I was a size ten.
                  http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...269#post610269

Comment

I literally caught a BB in my mouth not too long ago - lucky that was from a rebound or I could be at -1 tooth..

Comment

shot a guy on the opposite team a while back from about 30 metres away, knew i hit him and he never acknowledged the hit so fired a few more, as you do, seems he couldn't shout "hit" as the first shot i hit him with went down his throat, had a laugh in the safe zone after with him though.....

Comment

Ive not exactly been shot in the mouth more of claymored in the mouth nose and general face...
                        i was setting up my OWN claymore as you do and just as i had finished i was just about to stand up and had my face an inch AN INCH away from the claymore.
                        (note stupidly gave the remote to a mate) anyway my mate said what would happen if i pressed the button at that second i said it would go off...
                        boom bbs in the mouth and face i swallowed at least ten but had 5-6 up my nose and i got 5 out had to have one pulled out with tweesers at the safe zone. oddly it didnt hurt that much i think it was the shock that numbed my face. i dont know
                        will

Comment

Got shot in the cheek and and lip on Sunday lip went numb and sounded like I had a tooth pulled at dentist when I talked lol and my cheek bled didn't hurt as much as I thought it would

Comment

Yes..I had actually just finished talkin on the radio and as i closed my mouth i felt something hard in my mouth then i spat out a BB and some blood. I never actually felt it hit me, just felt it inside my mouth.
                            Face to Foot Style, How cha like it! - Kung Pow

Comment

Got shot on my front teeth. Directly on, had my mouth open.
                              Nothing happend. I was so scared my teeth will fall out any second.
                              Nothing.
                              I touched it and it was tight like before.
                              I drink lots of milk, maybe thats what helped
                              That means, start drinking milk !

Comment

i got shot right in my mouth but luckly it hit my tongue and yes it really hurt; i had a massive red sore on my tongue and im pretty sure i swollowed the bb. i found out later in the day that it was a friendly sniper about 20m away.

safe to say i wear mouth protection now because my mate has had his two front teeth chipped.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

strettman i have no soul...... according to south park Find out more about strettman
                                Working...
                                X