Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: funniest airsoft moments!

Moshi Moshi Baito-San Desu!

You did get a few bites over on the tw@ts on the field thread. So I can award a grudging 3/10.

Comment

I'll be honest, i posted it up very late last night, I didn't explain it properly, the second story is meant to be the funny one, not the first

Comment

I went to the UCAP Sandpit today, and the best hit I landed, was through a regular wire fence, through a section of concrete pipe... and that was followed by not "hit", but "ARRRGH, ME ARSE!" he was attempting to medic a team mate, but my PSG-1 sent the rounds to their destination faster than he could medic, and afterwards, he turned around, and I was pumping my fist, proudly owning up to it!

Plus the fact it was a windy day, it was quite an achievement actually hitting anything today.
        Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

More anti-climactic than funny. At The Mall, and there was one guy that was in the right side of a shop, when entering from the rear (Phrasing), and basically it's one of the situations where if you go in, you die instantly. So about 5 minutes pass and there are now about 5-6 of us. One of said "there's quite a few us now. Let's just storm it!". We get ready to storm it, and then we go in shouting and looking for the guy on the right. When we do see him, he has his arm raised. This confuses us, until we see one team-mate from behind us at the shop front just casually there.

On the same day, while I was in the very dark corridors of the basement an opposing player managed to get to a double opening doorway. The only thing separating me and him was 2 inches of door. Luckily I saw him advance just in time through the window of the closed door. He showed a knife, along with a very evil smile, and with words "I'm going to get you" he sent a chill down my spine. This "stare down" lasted for about a minute or two until he was shot from behind by one of my team-mates. As he walked way disappointed, looking down and saying "You win this round", I couldn't help but feel sorry for him due to his enthusiasm and have The Lonely Man Theme from The Incredible Hulk series play in my head.

Comment

At ground zero the other day, I was crawling through a very boggy section as short cut to get to the main battle. I finally reach a clearing with a road and I tried to sprint across, little did I know the bog was a little bit boggier than expected, and therefore my first two steps left me up to me waist sinking in mud. To top it off a enemy was watching me and shot me three times in the stomach whilst pissing himself. To be fair to him though he did offer to help me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Two funny moments, both happened on the same day.

A couple of years ago, we were playing at Barnsley Airsoft. One of my team mates had suddenly disappeared as we were about to enter a little fort. I called out his name and heard him swearing somewhere to my left hand side. Turned out he had tripped on a Tree root and went flying through a makeshift fort window and had managed to tear his trousers to shreads. he spent the rest of the day with his boxers showing.

The second thing was when I got into a last stand moment. i won it but then ruined the moment by waving my gun in the air while screaming out this ungodly noise that made me look like a cross between a crackhead and a wookie.

Never again!!!!
              Tactical Beard: Those of a lesser beard always give way to those of a greater beard as standard etiquette.

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/images/smilies/hat48.gif

Comment

Guy was smoking (this field didn't really care about it, some do) whilst firing a gbbp with propane. Needless to say he quit smoking shortly afterwards

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk

Comment

Was playing with my old m4 with only safety specs, got hit in the cheek and eye pro, flinched and smacked my face on the rear iron sight leaving a nice bruise on my cheek

- - - Updated - - -

Also another time, we had these massive fuck off smoke grenades, you werent allowed to throw them over arm and the spouted alot of fire, unfortuantly (for him) some ones leg caught on fire, he got lit up like a christmas tree while jumping around trying to put out his leg
                  Guns: G&P LVOA build, TM P226R

Kit: ranger green JPC rig, ronin tactics shooters belt rig.

Highest of speeds, lowest of drags. (also mild Chris Costa fan boi)

Comment

Managed to get a guy at work in to airsoft. Shortly after his first game he bought a two-tone G36c and spent hours covering it in camo tape, cleaning the barrel, practicing his shooting in the garden... Needless to say he was very proud of it and knew all the ins and outs of the weapon.

So we're at our next game at Airsoft Billericay for his first skirmish with his own gun. I step up first for chrono-ing. I fire my shots and just about pass under the limit (only the second outing for the gun).

He steps up, a bit unsure, marshal shows him where to shoot through the chronograph... He takes aim, steadies himself, ready to show off and pretend he's done this before like the veteran he is, deep breath in, this is it, the first shot of the day, everything to prove...

Pulls the trigger, mag falls out XD

Comment

Although this doesn't quite demonstrate the full hilariousness of the situation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkN_Htr2MX8

Our team (Redcon) at RIFT Airsoft's ComSite 3 last year. The layout of the House is that it has 2 big rooms on either end and a long corridor with smaller rooms in each side. Frequently, the house is used for main objectives and it often ends up that one team holds each end (very difficult to flank around). So Garfy had set up a motion sensor and door chime in the far entrance of the house so we knew when the other team was entering the building and we were all sat in the little rooms either side of the corridor just chucking pyro/BFGs into the end room every time we heard the "BING BONG". This went on for about half an hour and by the end of it we were all in such a state that even the sound of the door chime going off sent us all into fits of giggles.

Red team perspective at 4:48 and 8:00:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kH3...ature=youtu.be

:D :D :D
                      Redcon Airsoft Team
                      TheJim : RC-69

Comment

My most recent game: bout 4 of us come out of a bush into a clearing and a dirt path, full knowledge reds are on our left and right. we're standing there watching hit reds come from the right and make a plan to go through the brush dead ahead. before we even take a step out, one red comes along and sprays us all, before my bro tags him as hes right next to us. soon enough, we all get chatting for about 5 minutes until a yellow medic comes along and tags us in. same with the red a few minutes after. we're all still talking (red guy included) until it finally dawns that we're all alive.

too late, the red takes us all down again in a single spray that just so happened to direct across my sack. next time i saw him, revenge was sweet....and tripled with an M249

Comment

My latest game this gang of unbelievably irritating 12/13 year olds with more kit hanging off them than batman doing nothing but squeaking that nobody on our team are taking their hits (yeah right).

Anyway this chubby little fat kid throws a massive wobbler mid game and breaks cover to go and sulk, about the whole of my team advance up the hill as he does this and in no word of a lie absolutely pepper him until he throws his cm on the deck and goes apeshit at no one in particular.

Meanwhile I stand in the dead zone grinning like a Cheshire Cat. Ah I love airsoft sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          CA M15A4 |

Comment

At AceAirsoft on the 14th June, I got very confused during one of the games and found I myself standing behind the whole enemy team thinking that they were friendlies. I unknowingly walked up to the them so that I could discuss some tactics only to have about 20 people pointing their rifles at me and screaming 'SURRENDER!!!'. I immediately realised that I f*cked up and proceeded to take the walk of shame back to the respawn point where I was laughed at by friendlies. :/ Not exactly my most proudest airsoft moment but very funny when I look back at it!

Comment

Today has to be a highlight for me, 3 of us in a group flanking round a base all spread im about 10 yards in front and i go into a bush to hear a huge scuffling noise and a deer jump out run past me and hit my mate on the way out knocking him flying was in tears for a while

Comment

Last year at frontier airsoft's apocolypse, I medic the wrong player. Player on the opposite team. Big mistake that was lol. The minute he was back in the game, Out came a BFG and took around 7 of us. Long walk back to base camp lol
                                I reject reality and substitute my own

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X