funniest airsoft moments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: funniest airsoft moments!

Playing at The Mall a couple weeks back. Me and a mate are making our way through the corridors behind the main shops, him in front and me covering behind. He turns a corner, I watch him take two or three shots, before hearing someone shoot back and him taking a hit.

He then says "Come on guys, I've hit both of you there, you didn't even see me come in the room" (and swears afterwards that he watched the BB's drop off them as they hit)

The two guys stand there and argue that he didn't hit them, which would be nearly impossible based on the point blank range. They're unaware I'm stood just outside the doorway at this point, and as one of them says "you didn't hit us" I emerge with one quick shot for each of them and say "maybe he didn't, but I did".

Que a lot of swearing and a long walk back to respawn for them. Very satisfying.
    sigpic

Comment

Playing at Ambush Adventures Chobham site.Our team was having a hard time dislodging some defenders from the two story fort. So i put down my M4 run up to the window with a grenade in hand managing not to get hit , chuck the grenade see it arch perfectly only to hit the window edge and bounce back to land at my feet Epic fail did get quite a few laughs from players on both teams.

Comment

Endex was shouted, my friend successfully removes his mag and clears the gun. He then put the mag back in and continues to fire his gun and is confused as to why BBs keep firing. I was cruel enough to let him take it to a marshal to ask what was wrong!

Comment

Playing at op-tacs The stan, running a Px4 and a Standalone grenade launcher. doing a pushback game, we'd been pushed back around a corner and were just about holding them there. i'd just gotten back into the fight and i could see some of the enemy team firing around the corner and seeing as we had the other way covered well i figured a good chuck of their team would be stacked up around the corner.

So i ran full pelt around the corner and fired the grenade launcher showering them in bb's.

Comment

Playing an outdoor the other week and following a hit I was taking the long walk back to the respawn point. This was a 'capture 5 resourses' type game with a time limit - most at the end of the time wins. You could steal items from opposing bases, if you can get there...it would be a brave or very patient man that could get there. As I approach my respawn area, hand still raised and gun pointed downwards, an opposing team member walks out of the bushes ahead of me, walking into our base. He must have spend about 20 minutes sneeking through so very heavy - and boggy - woodland to get where he came out of. He sees me and shoots, hitting me once. Not a big deal, this happens - we've all been on both sides of this and his trigger disapline was good. I should 'already dead' and he apologies. I'm outside spawn at this point and he is inside it.

There is a marshal inside the spawn point and I walk, hands up, and query the now slighty irregular situation. 'What now' I ask, 'he's alive and at my spawn, I walked back here dead...whats the deal here?' Marshal saw the shot and hit and says 'he shot you yeah?' 'yeah' 'Outside the spawn point yeah, so you were already dead, it doesnt count' 'So..do that mean I'm alive now?' I ask. 'Yep'

...I shoot the opposing player, just once. He swears. I say sorry and shrug. Marshals laugh.

Had to be done really...he took it pretty well in the end.

Comment

• Id have given him a chance to leg it
              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

• Re: funniest airsoft momens!

[QUOTE=Kodiak;123430]

that's a mate of mine from over here. happened at predator combat games.. what a spoon

Comment

I was at a private airsoft game a few weeks ago, and a guy had an ICS GLM, came into the room I was in while I was reloading and attempted to shoot at me, the barrel turned nothing came out, he pulled the trigger again, barrel turned nothing came out, I had my hand on my pistol, he pulled the trigger a third time, yet again nothing came out, and my pistol was pointing quite unmistakeably at his head.
                  He hung his head low, called hit, and walked away. lol

Comment

Was at F&O The Asylum a while back. stacked up with a mate on the corner of the bungalows, saw this barrel poke out from the corner. Proceeded to get my mates pistol and stealthily move to the corner until i was literally a foot away. the enemy guy kept popping up to suppress the rest of our team completely unaware i was there. I pop round the corner with the pistol yelling surrender as he pops up to shoot at my team. I somehow managed to get his barrel in between the pistol and my hand-basically with my thumb over his barrel. needless to say thumb immediately had several bb sized blood blisters that made it agony to change fire modes for the rest of the day. lesson learned: avoid being at the end of barrels at close ranges!!
                    Battle Plan:
                    1)Run madly at enemy. (shooting weapons is optional)
                    2)Die.
                    3)Run to Re-spawn.
                    4)Return to point 1 and repeat until successful.

Comment

Just on Sunday there at Section 8 I was with my team and we had fallen back to another base to defend, So we all got Dug in I was in a small Hut with one door and a narrow but wide window. I was acting Support for a Sniper to my left.

The Game starts and within 30sec a green Smoke comes flying in the back door, Im like WTF already so I go to pick up the smoke (cant find it as the whole hut is engulfed in smoke). Next thing im looking for this bloody smoke and a sparkly thing comes rolling in the door.....S***t(Bang) I call hit and walk out coughing and and everything only to find (Wont name them :P) but they were acting marshal's for the game Sitting on the ground howling cause they had chucked the smoke and Nade in the door.

Comment

Although this is in the video section, I think it deserves to go here too.

A proper derp moment trying to get out of spawn.
                        section 24 of the 1968 Act
                        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Shouldn't you all have call hit on the 1st one?

Comment

yup.

Comment

Originally posted by Rimms View Post
                              Shouldn't you all have call hit on the 1st one?
                              Did you not read the post or the script?

It was our regen anyway, instant regen!
                              section 24 of the 1968 Act
                              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

ah fair enough.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X