funniest airsoft moments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: funniest airsoft moments!

1) A small group of us maybe 6? were advancing and flanking the enemy getting quite close, just ready to position us all read to fire upon them and my best friend has a grenade go off in his pocket causing myself and a few others to hit the deck instantly not knowing what it was, and the rest to leap behind a log and cock their rifles haha!
    and 2) Defending a vip at Finmere holding out at a little outhouse style place with surrounding fences trying to push the attackers back into the tree line, one of our players tries to throw a smoke nade out and it bounces off the tree in front of us and falls down between my legs, apparently all you heard was"SHHHHHHHHIIIIIIII..." and nothing more just myself getting up and walking out of a cloud of smoke :P

Comment

Watching someone run into my bb through my scope when i was sniping to then fall over when they didn't realise the ditch full of mud and water. I think i might have shocked him slightly :D

Comment

A few games back i had a johnny english moment... Aimed down my rifle, squeezed the trigger and my magazine fell out of my G36... just as some team mates walked past..
        not suprisingly they laughed, opposition laughed, i hanged my head in shame HAHA.

Comment

mine was a t close action airsoft when i found myself sitting in a deep whole with 3 other airsofters while bb,s pore in (no direct hits) but that didnt stop all three of us busting into laughter for no reason
          loved to have known what the enemy was thinking

Comment

My M4 has a dodgy Mag catch button and as I was shooting at enemies down range a hostile snuck up to the right of me and was preparing to shoot. But my mag catch button had dislodged and shot off which hit the hostile next to me. he still called it as a hit XD

Was the funniest game I've ever been in XD
            Own:
            - GHK G5, TM Sig Sauer P226, G&G TR4 CQB-R
            Wanted:
            - TM M870 Breacher, TM VSR-10 G Spec
            Selling:
            - VFC HK417 DMR

Comment

GZ Urban last weekend: Chap behind tyres, I race another lad in for the kill, both with pistols drawn. Other lad beats me but has a pistol malfunction. Target tries a backward roll to get to his feet... badly timed as it turned out. My aiming for centre mass suddenly becomes a hit right at his rusty sheriff's badge.

Comment

A few months back we were all listening to the safety brief . They guy speaking was stood on a table and was just about finishing the "do not dryfire in the safe zone" bit of his speech when one of the marshals behind him, trying to fix a gas grenade launcher with a screwdriver, accidentally sets it off and fires 60 rounds into the guys back. The look on his face was hilarious.

Comment

Shouldn't really be funny (It was hilarious) because he burnt his hand but a few years back at Eversley when the site was under Ambush Wargames management, a kid threw a grenade that hit a tree and bounced back at him and being the little rambo he was he decided to pick it up again for a second toss, boom. And then a few weeks later the same kid was standing on top of a bunker covered by leaves and wood merged into hill. He was firing away and then we all suddenly heard a loud crunch as the bit of roofing he was standing on collapsed under his weight and he disappeared in front of our very eyes. People inside the bunker had a bit of a shock..

Comment

a while, but some kid about 12/13 just gone out with his DADS CA m249.. they weight a ton.. he knows im still waiting on my star m249 ( im about 15 at this time) waiting on it for Xmas, walks past" ha got my m249 out to play" trips burys the barrel a good 12inchs under and bents it slight when falling over.. his dad was not best please i found it ever so funny, servers him right the bragging i guess... that said i can't talk about bragging :P

Comment

One of my particular favourite moments was at a fancy dress game where I attended dressed as a Viking: shield, axe, helmet and chainmail...and a hessian beard. Anyway we were pushing up towards the enemy lines when I come belting out of the treeline roaring at the top of my voice towards them heading straight towards the nearest member of the opposition, which in this case turned out to be a 14 year old laddie. Poor sod threw his AEG on the ground and ran away while the rest of his team and mine were too busy laughing to be able to attack eachother.

Had to find the poor bugger in the safe zone to give him back his gat and give him a pat on the back. Took it with a smile though and had a good laugh about it, especially when I pointed out he could have emptied a mag into me instead of running away.
                      Death to the trouser wearers!

Comment

-At Elite Battlezone in Hythe when 3 people managed to hold off about 25 whilst being bombarded by smoke grenades and my mate trying to get a grenade through the window only for it to bounce off and land back in his hands.

-Hiding in a bunker when my grenade launcher slips off my gun (no idea how) and goes off on the floor scaring the s**t out of everyone

-My mate appearing round the corner with his ICS M4 only for it to release a 'tactical smoke-screen' (blow up)
                        `
                        -Me catching a BB from a G17 in mid-air with 2 fingers
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Airsoft Lad View Post
                          `
                          -Me catching a BB from a G17 in mid-air with 2 fingers
                          Tried that one a while back and ended up in a group discussion mid 'battle' between myself, a marshal and the player who fired it over whether catching bullets counts as a hit or not haha
                          Death to the trouser wearers!

Comment

• Me and my brother were pretending to be angry protestors outside a small room that a VIP and 2 armed guards were about to come out of. I suggest I hassle the first one then he pulls the gun out the way then we can draw our concealed pistols. What followed was my brother grabbing the guys M4 pulling it out of his hands then the guards shuts the door turns round to the other guard who only has a pistol. All we heard threw the door was him shouting "he has my M4 he has my M4". So we hunker down and use the M4 to fire at the door every time we see the handle move eventually after a few gingerly attempts to exit the room we sieged the small room barely big enough for 3 never mind 5. There was a lot of screaming and shouting as most of this was in complete darkness the only light was from tac light. The panic and disbelief in there voices when they realised they only had a pistol between 3 of them was hilarious plus the look the guard and my brother gave each other as the M4 exchanged hands was equity funny an "O NO" on the guards face and a "O god I have his M4" look on my brothers face as they look each other in the face for a split second.

Comment

My friend losing the magazine from his GZ hire gun. The fact he didn't notice he'd been playing without it was astonishing. He also spent about 5 minutes laying in a ditch near The OP, yelling his head off whilst shooting at members of our team down the road. Not surprisingly all eight of them were returning fire at him. I was quite happy to just sit there and watch, being unhelpful during his apparent suicide mission. When 'Bravo' was yelled out from the direction he was shooting in, he eventually stopped shooting at them, and wouldn't you know it, they weren't happy to see him. Fortunately no one got hit during the little fire frenzy but from there own we dubbed him with the tag 'Reckless'.

Comment

Me and a team mate crawling up to the mock village down at my regular site, which was occupied by the enemy team, and being less than 20 metres from them, then popping up behind a log barrier, and the look of the other guy's face was priceless, a classic, wide/bug-eyed 'WTF?' look, and we promptly shot him and retreated.
                                Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X