funniest airsoft moments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: funniest airsoft moments!

Last game I attended, I was separated from my squad and got really lost (woodland map, 10 acre). I finally met up with a couple of guys, and came into a clearing to realise we were behind the whole enemy team (around 20). The marshalls saw us and told us not to fire, so we screamed at them to surrender.

20 guys turning around and surrendering to three guys was priceless.

Comment

As of last Sundays game this is now my funniest moment ever!

Last edited by Caley; 23 February, 2012, 01:21.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by olivant View Post
        doubling up with someone then as they got to throw a ball grenade i raised my weapon to shoot hit the grenade out of the guys hand and watching it blow up 10cm infornt of us
        seing someone at the stan with bb's everywhere putting a mat down and sort of skateboarding to the other side of the lower floor
        when first started i hid in a cupboard for about 30mins as there team moved up past my position then jumping out unleashing hell or so i thought with a rental MP5 didnt think anyone was taking there hits turned out my mag had dropped to the floor so they turn round and lever me top to bottom -.-
        erm, that might of been me boarding on the bb's

Owner of DCS
        (Doom custom shooters)
        PM me for Custom work!

Comment

I had a genuine comedy moment today. I was behind cover with a team mate. He passed me a smoke grenade to lob forward to the enemy position. I crouched, struck the patch to light the smoke then stood up to run forward to lob the grenade. As I did so, I slipped forward in the mud, on both knees, smoke grenade in hand. From laying down I had to throw the grenade forward before I got a face full of smoke. I had my own team and the enemies out in the open laughing at my slapstick moves, and a marshal even came to see if I was all right.

It worked though, and the smoke was just enough cover to advance on the position and take out a fair number of the opposition.
          Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Had a game a few weeks ago where it was a simple game, 2 lives per player, each team started either at the top or the bottom of a hill. After some difficulty advancing up the hill, I manage to get about halfway at which point I'm pinned down. To get myself further forward (as I only had a springer shotgun and was trying to go uphill against quite a few AEGs) I lobbed some smoke forward. The smoke started off quite pittifully and was barely making anything, so a guy on my team pushed up and got to some cover about 5 or 10 metres left of the smoke, at which point, the smoke picks up, and so does the wind, blowing all the smoke straight at him. For 2 minutes he was coughing and spluttering and I was just shouting apologies between giggles.

Comment

Not at a proper game but during a training session in a private field we have access to.

It was a miserable day so we decided to pack a tent to put all our kit in whilst not in use (we needed to chrono and test every RIF). Turns out a load of batteries had been left at the house so two of our lads go back to fetch them. Right after they left it started raining down really heavy so the 6 of us guys in the field try and dive into this tent thats already filled with kit, resulting in one guy sticking his backside out of the tent in order to stay as dry as possible. Then there were lots of jokes about vaseline and talcum powder (stuff I always pack in my kitbag lol). The rain was easing off just as our two guys got back and had no clue where we were until I jumped out of the tent splurting "You weren't there man, you don't know what it was like." A few of the others refused to get out of the tent and were threatened with "being flashed then banged" as we had some on us.

Just mad.
              "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
              Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

funniest moment happened sunday just gone.

just finished clearing a room with just my trusty Kimber pistol and i could hear some more of the enemy team just outside. so i slowly made my way behind them and shot 3 of em before they even knew i was there and i looked up to see a rental stood on a corner of a building and he hadn't seen me yet so i yelled for him to take his hit, well this poor lad just sh*t himself, nearly launching the rental G36 in to the air. never seen anyone jump as high as he did. by the end of the day the lads had come to respect the pistol. God i was a ninja that day
                Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

A recent event took place at our site which was funny.

The game (and the day) was going bad for the other team, they were trying to assult up a fairly narrow road to take ground and defuse mines laid out. We did this first and it took us about 25 mins to do it.

The other team after we swapped over had a hard job of it. All of a sudden from out of the undergrowth you hear the shout of "grenade" as one of their bunch throws a grenade up. Not a heavy grenade but it flies up high in the air until the wind catches it.

Then it blows back to the other side of the bush they are all cowering behind. "Bang" he kills all 6 of them behind the busy with a grenade.

The funny bit from many years of roleplaying was when I shouted in the best nerd voice I could manage "you rolled a 1" and then anyone who ever played a game burst our laughing.

You had to be there but it was funny as they all did the walk of shame back to base from a team kill.

Comment

I was at a site and they were playing a medic rule. Me and a couple of other guys had been hit at a crossroads and were standing waiting for a medic to appear. There wasnt going to be one because the opfor had pushed past us 10 or metres so we were behind enemy lines. Suddenly from around the corner someone scurries and puts hands on us to "heal" us. Great, but he was opfor and had got us mixed up! After he had us healed, he scooted back behind the well. Marshal was right next to us and told us we were good to go, so I popped round the corner and put a pistol shot on to his plate carrier (no bang rule), then took out three other opfor who had their back to us, then scurried across the road to heal our other team mate. Made a hasty exit from that area!

Comment

Originally posted by felix80 View Post
                      funniest moment happened sunday just gone.

just finished clearing a room with just my trusty Kimber pistol and i could hear some more of the enemy team just outside. so i slowly made my way behind them and shot 3 of em before they even knew i was there and i looked up to see a rental stood on a corner of a building and he hadn't seen me yet so i yelled for him to take his hit, well this poor lad just sh*t himself, nearly launching the rental G36 in to the air. never seen anyone jump as high as he did. by the end of the day the lads had come to respect the pistol. God i was a ninja that day
                      I spent more time laughing at the guy who spent the whole day bitching, whining and manking about noobs getting steam rollered and owned, including himself. The guy was apparently a regular at exeter (if you are on here you know who you are), so really should have had the nouse to move more and work as a team.
                      They even split the teams down further to put more senior players on his team, and yet he still pissed and moaned.
                      If you read this Mr blue AK47 with folding stock who plays at Exeter Skirmish, you have been ear marked by players and Marshalls alike for being a whiney, arrogent, argumentative oik.
                      Even your mate didnt seem impressed with it.
                      Id say if you struggle to grasp the game or just finding it different from how you would normally play then listen to the senior players there, rather than kicking off because you got your ass handed to ya within the first 5 seconds of game start.
                      section 24 of the 1968 Act
                      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Standing hit with my arm up only to see my friend/team mate lob a grande to my feet. this was after he shoot me too

Comment

So at Xsite there where about 20 V 20 in an attack/defense game where if a defender got hit they joined the attackers' team. Near the end of the game when we thought everyone on the defenders' had been hit someone shouted "They're in the windmill!" (a small 2-floor wooden structure which is very good for sniping). So about 38 people all turned their AEGs on the small 30cmX30cm window of the windmill and unloaded on full-auto unleashing a hail storm of plastic into the small room which is only about 2mX2m. The people inside where hit very quickly.

Comment

Again at Xsite, in the killhouse (a large maze of wooden walls which gets very up close and personal) with my KWA P226. I turned around a corner and see this small rental kid, I shouted "What team are you!!" He then said "I am on the enemy team, can I just call a hit?!" or something like that, he was scared shitless and wanted to call himself out so I ran up to him and knife-killed him (At Xsite you can sneak up on someone and tap them on the back and it counts as a knife kill).

Comment

Sunday just gone, while running to cover yelling charge I stacked over a log, did a barrel roll and end up on my arse :D Couldn't stop laughing hahah!

Comment

407874_384753881540475_1831859709_n.jpg
                                IMG_1086.jpg
                                There's so many funny photo's of my local airsoft site :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X