funniest airsoft moments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: funniest airsoft moments!

A proper Johnny English here; I'm playing down at Dropzone in an attack/defend game, a couple of us are flanking around the woodland side I'm the only one with the balls to push up to the buildings, which involves crossing about 20m of dead ground with a stream running through it. Anyway, as I get there I hear a tango moving around the corner from me, probably about 4m along the adjacent wall. So I pop round, bring my AEG up and *whir-click* oh sausages my gearbox jams. Duck back, reach for my mp9, pop out again and *psshhh* mag vents...duck back again just avoiding a hail of white plastic. So I think what the hell, and go to draw my axe that I keep down the back of my chest rig; as I leg it round the corner the axe head catches on the carry handle and flies out of my hand, leaving me standing wih an outstretched but empty hand at the end of his m4. The proper gent that he was he lowers his gun, shakes my outstretched hand and says "yeah, I think you've earned this one".
    don't get mad at people who don't call their hits, if they didn't call it you must have missed...keep shooting...reload if you have to...

Comment

Playing at the Mall some time ago during the 'terminator' round, was running pretty much flat out to catch up with a team mate, saw termi at last minute and tried to change direction,slipped on wet flooring and fell straight on my arse and slid straight into him and resulted in getting hosed by a M249 at point blank range all while the marshal with him is in hysterics. terminator picked me up and as i walked off muttering to myself someone on the other team comes running full speed round a corner and practically rugby tackles me to the ground. we both end up in a crumpled heap with the termi and marshal now both laughing at us, i prob spent more time on my arse that day then upright

Comment

At the Asylum today. Stacked up on 2 story building that the enemy have been holding all day-lobbed grenade into doorway but missed. Charged into door getting shot in the process. Called for a BLACK medic. PINK player next to me asks "do you need a medic or are you dead?" I reply "no i'm waiting for a medic" when he medics me i knifed him and the guy stood next to him. when i moved further into the building I got shot and returned to the door to find one of my knife kills saying to the marshal that stood and watched "but he can't do that, we medic'd him and he knifed me!"
        Battle Plan:
        1)Run madly at enemy. (shooting weapons is optional)
        2)Die.
        3)Run to Re-spawn.
        4)Return to point 1 and repeat until successful.

Comment

Two new moments to add to this. Happened to me a week ago on Sunday.
          First event was set into motion by a player who shall not be named (I kid, his name is Paul).
          He was stood in a brief at The Mall on a Sunday morning and was fidgeting with his holster, next thing you know, I hear a *CLACK* follow by "Ooo F*ck".
          I look over and some how, despite being holstered in a SERPA, Paul has managed to shoot himself in the foot! hahahahaha
          He was very quiet about it initially but from the corner of my eye for the rest of the brief I could see him reaching down to rub the point of impact XD

Second story happened on the same day.
          We had two teams, green and orange. At one point, the two teams were fighting over a corner of the basement. At one point both teams had managed to simultaneously secure the corner... Which has me as a marshal really miffed... As green players were fighting back to back with orange players not realising that they were on the opposite team....
          Anyway, after about 10 minutes of fighting, the last remaining orange and green player had cleared the corner, at which point they shook hands, congratulated each other on their team work and then just dossed... a little while later, a green player comes walking down the corridor, sees the orange player and shoots him... at which point the green player on the corner shouts to the "friendly fire man, what the f*ck?"
          I decided at this point it was probably fair to shine a torch on the orange player to illuminate his orange arm bands... I stayed and watched a very embarrassed and confused green player for another few minutes before he moved into another area.
          Kiran Payne
          TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
          Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

I took a mates vsr out for a game for a bit of lone wolf sniping, spotted a guy in a fox hole about 50/60ms off but couldn't get closer due to lack of cover so took a pot shot to judge how the rifle shot before compensating.
            The shot dropped just short so was just about to try again when I heard two calls of hit from the fox hole and the guy I aimed at plus another walked out.
            Needless to say I was a bit confused as I thought id missed and didn't even see the other guy so I caught up with them after, turns out my shot has dropped on the other guy, bounced of his ass and hit my original target.

Total fluke but still take the double kill

Comment

This happened to a mate at a night shoot last week. We finished up for the night and decided to have a few beers to chill out for a while before diving into our tents. Needless to say many beers later my teammate decided to see how strong a coors light bottle cap was. So I ga e him one but violently shook it before giving it to him. He was sitting on the grass with the bottle being held by his feet. So he pulled his beretta out of his holster. first shot nothing. ..second shot nothing. Third shot. The bb decided to go through the cap therefore covering my teammate in a fountain of beer point blank into the face! I swear we didnt stop laughing for about 20 mins. It was just one of them things you didnt expect to be so funny! Its a pity we didnt get a video of it. Ah the things we do when drunk eh
              sigpic

Comment

Went down to Danger Close Airsoft last sunday (4th Aug 2013) After spending the last 20 hours on a bus coming back from switerland, so decided to get out and about and shoot some fools!

Long story short it was was a king of the hill game mode, hold the centre for 30 mins in total. The base was held by the reds, and my team (greens) were sitting around a bit to much for my liking! So I legged it into the sand bag bunker that was the 'hill' And the genius that is me decided that it would be an awesome idea to dive into the bunker (seeming as it has a sand floor)....so I did. One GIANT flaw in that plan... I kept my shotgun pointed forwards as i jumped. Yeah. Awesome dive ended up giving me a broken DeM56 completly snapped the grip and solid stock off But I did cap the hill so all's good i spose

Seeming as i only brought my shotgun, my buddy who owns the site, gave me his KWC 1911a1 100th anniverisy edition pistol with half a mag. It gave me 3-4 kills, one of which also invloved a dive into the same bunker that broke my M56, a more carefull dive at that :P

All in all I though it was a bloody brilliant game!
                Ares PPsH

"I'v got this guys! *thud* maybe not..."

Comment

Yeah, I have one, my mate was in the next room from me, so I came out of my frankly awesome hiding place to medic him, when all I see is a red dot on his chets, and in slow motion I just go "Shhhhhit!" Try to move and get 2 or 3 rounds smack straight into me...was quite cool if I'm honest :3
                  J.TYERShttp://devilonmyredflag.tumblr.com/

Comment

My favourite moment of mine was at my local skirmish playing a attack/defend game me and a friend are sat defending a bunker with a track on our left I draw my silenced hi-capa to get the drop on so opfor who hasn't noticed us I pop up pull the trigger and as the slide returns the silencer and outer barrel fly out all I hear is laughter followed by a hail of white stuff flying my way!

Comment

ive had a few. lol
                      my latest was saturday the good old run into a tree where i promptly hit the deck flat on my back. i still got the lump on my forehead lol

Comment

watching someone wear one of those full face sword fencing style mesh masks. He did a lot of running and promptly vomited. It was the look of panic in his eyes just before the vomit erupted. Due to the design of the mask, the liquid sprayed forth coating everyone and everything around him..the lumpy bits stayed in the mask.

Cue much screaming and running in all directions.
                        I laughed, because I am a disguisting human being
                        -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
                        -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

Remote dets, set. Pressure pads, set. 1st Claymore, set. Loading 2nd claymore,get tapped on shoulder. Being the stupid person I am, lightened the pressure on the claymore. Its then gone off, shot me in the back of the head, I've fallen over and landed on my own pressure pad. BOOM!!!! 3 dead players. oops. Though on plus side did get back in time to set of dets and clear the fuel dump area.

Comment

This was a while back, but it made me giggle at the time: A nice game of hardcore badminton

It was a bit of a stand-off with me and an opposing player separated by a very short corridor with open doors at both ends and a decent cover. Neither of us was planning on attacking the other as it would have been certain death, so my opponent did the sensible thing and chucked a police impact grenade in my general direction which landed about a foot away... No boom... I thought that I'd be jolly clever and picked it up and chucked it back... Nothing! After a few seconds of fumbling (presumably a change of blank), back it came again, once again no boom. Being the helpful chappie that I am, I thought I'd try a bit of troubleshooting under fire and reseated the blank and screwed the end on a bit tighter and chucked it back. Nothing... A couple of seconds later boom... My opponent had apparently got so fed up with it, he'd chucked it against the wall and it finally decided to go off killing him in the process!

Comment

First ever game of Airsoft with my mates which was probably about 7 or 8 years ago now. Crazy. Anyway from what I remember we had to grab this fuel can and bring it back or something like that. It was pretty much slap bang in the middle of the field with a mound which sort of surrounded it like a large C. Talking 25-30 meters. Anyway you could tell we were greener than the grass we were "crawling" around in. So one of the more senior people I think suggested that I try and run for it. I thought, I can run pretty quick all I really need to do is to get the fuel can and instant win right!?!

Well it was about 15 vs 15 and we had really played about 5 mins at most so I thought nuts to this I am going to do a runner. I kid you not I had my own michael bay moment. I was about 10 Meters away from the fuel thing and as if in slow motion I just hear a loud buzzing as ALL the opposition just full auto me wide open and I must have been hit like 30 or so times! So I fell to the floor and thought... Maybe not such a good idea!

Funnily enough, it wasn't the last ever do or die run I have made :P

Comment

2 Storys here

My mate decided that using guns are overated, instead he decided to pull out his rubber bowie knife (this think is like 11 inches long) he runs into what we call the 'tire fort' at our local site, he then precedes to get 9 knife kills- I s**t you not- the funny part of the story is that they is this one woman who refuses to take the knife hit and instead swings the insult-' F**k you you little Sl*t. Because of this me and around 10 other guys decide to fire fully automatic at her (from safe distance of course) for about 1 min, needles to say she then took her hit.

The second story involves the same knife wielding maniac previously mentioned, and another friend. The second mentioned friend (lets calls him person b) spends a good half our sneaking through bushes to come across a fresher (we are a university based team) and proceeds to take him prisoner using the 'surrender' rule. The Knife wielding friend runs around a bush sees the fresher with the gun in his hands, pulls a Deagle out and then executes this prisoner of war, he is now known as the person who broke the Geneva convention

Hope you enjoyed reading guys, we certainly had fun doing them :

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X