tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Selotape? Why has mummies little special agent got selotape on... He has sprayed it gold and covered it in curry house flock wallpaper, why should I even ask.

Scores v highly on the fraggle o meter.
    Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
    Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

They were public players, not sure if they were banned or not though.

Also brewer17, i feel for that gun :V

Comment

I had a similar experience from one of the regulars at UA that turn up every game who shot me in the arse during a game briefing then walked off snickering to himself.

I think he has it in for me and I've no idea why...

Comment

My last time at UA mate lead me to walking off.
          Been twice over the years and its been an utter joke both times. The weekender in september was just the straw that broke the camels back. Never again am I traveling for 2 hours there, 2 hours back to have that sort of gameplay.
          Always stacked towards the regulars and run like a paintball game.
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Yeah, I stopped a while ago despite it being 30 mins away... Games are quite dull and if I'm honest the regulars are quite unpleasant people. Last game we went to we actually drove home prematurely too.

Embassy is my regular. Amazing staff, great site, interesting games and great comradery. I have yet to go to a game there I didn't thoroughly enjoy.

Comment

Ill be sure to notch that up on the 'road trip' visit list.
              Im keeping fairly stum about what I thought of some of the other teams players there.
              Although Ill say it for like the 3rd time. SMOKING ACES YOU BUNCH OF MORONS!
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

when I went UA, i only had a problem with one marhsal who was a complete arse. really rude to myself and other players.
                The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Ew. Gold? If you could call it that why ruin the PSG1 grip though i looove mine its so comfortable. But sellotaping and hammerite?
                  Did he see you take the picture of it? Please say he didnt, it might encourage him.
                  -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                  -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by Stones View Post
                    when I went UA, i only had a problem with one marhsal who was a complete arse. really rude to myself and other players.
                    Guy with glasses, dark hair about 5'6-5'8 by any chance?

Comment

no idea what he looked like, it was well over a year ago. he was ex-forces that I do know.
                      The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

*Sigh*, don't you just hate hearing that... Sadly they are about though.
                        Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                        Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

This isn't so much an example of misconduct, but something that myself, and the guy I was with thought a bit questionable even though it's only a small thing. For the last couple of times we've been to our local CQB site we've noticed that while we, and most of the other guys there, wrap their luminescent coloured bands in the traditional place, upper arm, there are always a couple with them attached to the back of their vests where they are very hard to see. What's the general opinion on this? I am assuming that the reason for people doing this is it's harder to notice thus harder for the other guy to realise that they are on different teams, but this overt attempt at deception does just strike me as little lacking good sportsmanship. Obviously it is only a minor issue, and nothing that I really have any particular issue with, just generally interested to see what people think.

Comment

Originally posted by Someshot View Post
                            This isn't so much an example of misconduct, but something that myself, and the guy I was with thought a bit questionable even though it's only a small thing. For the last couple of times we've been to our local CQB site we've noticed that while we, and most of the other guys there, wrap their luminescent coloured bands in the traditional place, upper arm, there are always a couple with them attached to the back of their vests where they are very hard to see. What's the general opinion on this? I am assuming that the reason for people doing this is it's harder to notice thus harder for the other guy to realise that they are on different teams, but this overt attempt at deception does just strike me as little lacking good sportsmanship. Obviously it is only a minor issue, and nothing that I really have any particular issue with, just generally interested to see what people think.
                            Theyre hard enough to see on the arms, thats a little suspicious tbh, i usually try to get two and put on on the end of mmy gun aswell as my arm, obviously a different site, but a little bit of sense goes a long way.
                            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

As long as the band is on the 'non-trigger' arm so it's furthest forward they're not too hard to see. It just seems a little bit unnecessary, yes if you have your team band hidden behind you you may get the advantage whilst your target works out what team you're on but personally i'd rather get as a result of skill and reaction time rather than deception.

Comment

Originally posted by FullMetalAsh View Post
                                I'd be damn well prepared to double tap them if they didn't take it however, don't get me wrong, I'm only a gentleman up to a point .

i agree here,when i was new to the sport, ( still am) i had dug myself in a pretty decent position, excellent views and concealment and cover ment i was near invisible, after about 30 mins, of holding a team back, i was rushed by a few, just at the point of trying to fix a dodgy wire on my battery, switching to side arm ( hi capa custom) managed to take one of the rushies out, and 99% sure took out a second, snap bang right infront of me without knowing i was there.. NOT calling his hit ...... being a nub, i forgot the 'bang' rule of saying "bang", instead pointing point blank at his chest, say, " give you the benefit of the doubt but your close i wont shoot now" or words to those effect ( i know far to long and should have 1, just shot him, or 2, said bang ) only for him to then realise he was basically stood on me, and open up full auto to my face, head and back.... standing up, trying my hardest not to swear and shout, he then runs off an dgets into another position..... i later got him, back, with my pistol, from close range during a later game, so managed to finish the day without wanting to kill him...... thought had crossed my mind
                                'Why did you shoot him 13 times?'
                                'The browning mag only holds 13 rounds sir.'

awesome quote
                                Originally posted by Hawke
                                Be aware - from some people, a pat on the back is sometimes a recce as to where to put the knife in at a later date.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X