tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

wow, just wow, i know it can be hard to judge MED sometimes but that takes the cake, pie and everything else in the shop.
    some rare people need to have sence beaten into them, this sniper sounds like one of them.
    was your head ok? no scars?

Comment

Ive never really played anywhere with awful playing being endemic, its all the same everywhere really. And as it happens, i rather like UA. The regulars are a great bunch of chaps who have done nothing but make me feel included and helped me out with guns and all sorts. Id be willing to bet on who those idiots youre describing are; and if i was proven to be right then i can assure you most of the true regulars think theyre complete bellends too.

To those soured, id say give UA another chance. The marshalling is tigher than a snare drum these days, and the quality of the gameplay and sportsmanship has increased with it. Its a great place to play as long as youre not a knob.
      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

No real scar to speak of... it would be one of a few anyway.

Its not the getting shot, i could even deal with breaking the MED if we were both being sneaky or i surprised him and it was a reflex action... but i'd been stood up talking to him.

I was so curious as to what was going through his mind i really wanted to take a look inside his head, opening it up with tree branch or similar!

It is the only time in circa 18 years i have witnessed anything like that so although they are out there, i have been very lucky in avoiding them.

Comment

I for one agree that UA has cheered up a bit lately, I don't see how any of you can say it's crap when you admit you aint been there in donkeys years....

Maybe it's because they've got their arse handed to them they've just jumped on the "lets give the site a bad name" game, maybe if you actually spoke to us about anything that bothers you instead of just trolling the internet like a true warrior you'd get better answers to your gripes.

Comment

I have to be honest, I don't think I'll ever get up in arms about MED, even though I'll do my best to abide by it. It's such a wooly rule. When I sign my waiver at the beginning of the day I expect to be shot at with BBs traveling up to 500fps and I can't ever see a "minimum engagement distance" ever holding water in terms of insurance. The damage limitation factor is the fact the guns have a much lower ROF.

I've seen LOTS of people use MED to their advantage and just blindly running towards a sniper knowing that he'll have to switch weapon or end up with a whiner, to me, that's much less sportsmanlike. My advice, MED or not, if you don't like getting hit by BBs, get a face mask.

Comment

There seems to be a lot of negative comments on here about UA from people that haven't been in ages or only once. Seriously? just the once and you think you've got a site pegged. You have to play a site atleast 3 times in my opinion before you can say "Yep it's sh!t!"

A few sites have had their ups and downs. Alot of my bad days have been due to arseholes, bleeding after been shot a little too close and trigger happy nOObs. The sites themselves have been brilliant and as I say I try to go atleast 3 times before forming an opinion. Lets face it you can't blame the site or the marshalls for the pr!cks that cheat.
              Last edited by Tiffy Toola; 30 April, 2012, 20:24. Reason: bad English
              Ninja Fox with a Winchester!!

sigpic

Comment

I always wear full face - as much for my protection from ammo as the protection of others from having to look at me!

Absolutely agree with expecting to get shot and sometimes a crazy series of events happen that cause bad things to happen. The trick is knowing when somebody has been unlucky and when someone has been an arse.

I have been almost cut in half by kid with box mag... not is fault. He was hiding in the shadows of the Kill house. As he engaged a target outside through the window i came round looking for him... I have never screamed HIT so loudly!

I also took a burst of friendly fire in the back of the head from about 2 meters. Windows and a lack of communication... and entirely accidental.

I have also shot a guy with a burst, switched fire to the other players over his shoulder and as he called HIT and tried to take himself out he stepped into more fire from me! I looked for him in the safe zone after i was hit and thankfully he was cool about it. (I see no reason for overkill so i wanted to apologise and explain.)

Comment

UA is an awesome site you only really get 2-3 major tossers but makes it funny when they get their tits in a twist. They throw a bitch fit whenever they dont get their own way or you get the better of them. And as people have said is always a regular 99% of the time who thinks they are in afghanistan. I got called a f**kin c***t for sneaking around the enemy team and shooting a regular in the back

Comment

If somebody gets the drop on me like that, i let them know i am taking it, but quietly...

I have never suffered the indignity of a knife kill, but i have been pistol'd from what was a friendly occupied area... sneaky shit!

The guy should be shaking your hand and getting you tell how you did it, so he is not cleaned out like that again next time round.

Comment

Originally posted by loki7491 View Post
                      If somebody gets the drop on me like that, i let them know i am taking it, but quietly...

I have never suffered the indignity of a knife kill, but i have been pistol'd from what was a friendly occupied area... sneaky shit!

The guy should be shaking your hand and getting you tell how you did it, so he is not cleaned out like that again next time round.

On the other hand me and my mate hid in a cuboard and could hear the other team on the other side talking 30cm away, we came out of the cupboard sneakly and racked up 7 kills in a row as the other team were spawning in the building and didnt check the cupboard luckly. A regular shaked our hands saying you sneaky f**kers well done

Comment

Ok, what was the regulars name? Or what was he wearing, a factual accurate description please? The build of his body, what weapon he had etc? As clearly you know him well enough to be a regular, we can pinpont him down and ask why he supposedly called you that for no reason..... Because I smell BS if you ask me.

Ps, please describe how we think we're in Afghanistan, i'm genuinely intrigued.

Comment

Im interested to know how people can identify others as regulars without being regulars themselves...
                          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Tend to agree with Tiffy Toola on the the fact that after one visit to a site, you cant say that its s**t.

My first game was at UA over 5 years ago and played there every 2 weeks for my first 3 years in the sport. After that amount of time, the gaming there did get a little stale but that was my opinion then and I took a break from the site. For the last couple of years I only attend the more intense Milsim days and love them.

The fortnightly games there may have been spiced up since I used to attend twice a month but as I now am limited because of transportation I attend another site closer to my location and have converted to a woodland player. Still miss UA and the lads who run the days. For anyone who braved Copehill this year and was on the Azerbaijan Force, thought that the WINNING team was commanded rather well by the CP lads from UA. Bit of a testament to their grasp on the sport and gameplay. One word - Dan-D-Lion Nuff said.

Play any site over and over again and the days will become slow and boring unless you give the site feedback. The guys at UA are always open to suggestions and have on occasion asked for game ideas via FB and other forums to spice up the days there.

Anyone who has a problem with marshals at any site should contact the site owners and give them the feedback via email and then post that on the forums rather than rant on about regular favoritism and cant be ars**d attitudes of the site staff.

Every site throughout the country will have dickheads playing at it but that doesnt mean the site is c**p or a no go zone for true players. A cheater is just that, someone who cheats to make their sad little existence seem relevant.

Easiest way to enjoy any day when a cheater is encountered, move on. They aint worth it. Or stop the body shots and go for the head, most players take them. Extreme way to get your point across but gets a chuckle from time to time.

Rant over and play fair.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989 View Post
                              Ok, what was the regulars name? Or what was he wearing, a factual accurate description please? The build of his body, what weapon he had etc? As clearly you know him well enough to be a regular, we can pinpont him down and ask why he supposedly called you that for no reason..... Because I smell BS if you ask me.

Ps, please describe how we think we're in Afghanistan, i'm genuinely intrigued.

He was wearing desert camo, bit on the chubby side and had an m4a1? and how do I know him well enough when I have encountered him once? and he didnt just call me it out of the blue I shot him in the back and people like that dont like it if you get one over on him. And how does it smell like BS? I'm sorry I dont understand your logic it's not like I said he threw a punch at me which I ducked and uppercutted him in the face knocking him clean out? and people take the game rather to seriously shouting tactics in your face and ffin and blinding every second.

Comment

Damn and I thought if you didn't want to play a serious game and employ the use of tactics to achieve an objective you played paintball ....or COD.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X