Get it cut, then......
    Ditch the leg panel, mate.
    Trader Feedback.
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

do ya reckon? and I am eventually shaving it all off for help for heroes so I havent had it cut for about four months to grow it to its silliest potential!
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

i like it

Comment

Like the loadout, think the leg rig is cool personally, but isnt that a bit of an impractical place to put the radio? :-)

Comment

it does look a bit impractical, but looking at his setup, the only other place he could put it is in a mag pouch on his chest rig, but that would mean loosing 2? mags.
            so i think it is reasonably placed,

Comment

the prc is pretty impractical there for playing, however once my bowman headset arrives it will be going up in the chest rig with the ptt clipped onto the strap. I'm also debating whether to get a SERPA or a WAS Molle Holster for my 1911 so I shall post pictures up when I can!
              It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

I only say ditch the leg drop as i've only ever seen them used by UKSF with the full black kit (MP5 load). As to the comms, if your getting a 1st line belt, and go for a PLB belt, they can go on there.
                As to the hair, many pics you ee of guys who've been operational for some time show longer hair than standard ( i have a bald patch, so i get jealous seeing hair.....)
                Trader Feedback.
                http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
                http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

I like nunchucks UKSF loadout, and think the leg drops works, whether its accurate or not

Can I ask where the jacket came from though? It looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellfish View Post
                    She's a bloody great dog tho...no use for airsoft as she's scared of my AEG's.
                    My dog has that weird thing too, no matter what kind of airasoft gun/paintball gun/water pistol, my dog does the same, she cowers, comes to be licking my hand like a mad thing, is it an instinct?
                    I apologize for anything that might pxss you off

rate me: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=37396

Comment

most dogs seem to hate anything gun shaped unless they've been trained around them. my dog seems to especially dislike the pumping of a shotgun. weird
                      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

The jacket is a Helikon soft shell PCU layer, a European based company I believe

Comment

what rig you using there nunchuck

Comment

here's my new multicam goodness.

the trousers and shirt are cheap copies, so i have seperate knee pads - really big ones that encompass the whole knee. they're apparently real issue US marine ones, but i can't say i care. they're comfortable and don't fall down, which is all i care about really.
                            i got the vest and all the pouches second hand for the equivalent of about... wait for it.... £30! and it is MINT. hahaha!
                            the gloves might be copy, don't know, but they're great.
                            and i'm gonna get a muticam cap and a radio headset next.

discuss...

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Your a knock off Nigel who buys knock off BDU's

But it is a form of multicam so I like it but I don't like the way you've placed your SERPA. I find having right hand holsters on your left makes for a slow draw.
                              Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

well i don't like it under my right, as it will get in the way of my m4. and i don't like it on my leg - because my legs have the tendency to move around when i run 0_0
                                i always keep my pistol cross draw anyway, so i can do it nice and quickly..

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X