Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ARU Police loadout

I like the idea of the glock taser!

Looks great. I actually thought you had a yellow prop taser for a minute.

Fyi...

Klickfast docks are easily sourced, and can be attached to gear and clothing quite easily. Lot's of bobbys do this on their gear if there isn't one where they want it.

So if you fancy adding some police pouches (Spray and baton holster etc) then have a look for some klickfast

Comment

Myself and Roxy graced Urban Assault with our presence today, some proof;

The gloves Roxy is wearing are NOT her normal gloves, I left them at home before we set off... but don't tell her that!
      King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
      https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
      www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

• Cheers
        I managed to slip jumping through a window which has resulted in a cut on my face, bruising around my head (helmet retention), cuts & bruising to my shin and a destroyed ego. Landed square on top of my helmet and forward rolled unto a seating position... Had no idea what happened. Luckily all is well and i played the day with no issues... Lesson is if you do a police loadout WEAR A HELMET!
        Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express
        www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

was nice to say hi to you lot today and was good shooting at the police lol

Comment

Good to know you enjoyed it. There was A LOT of chanting when myself and Roxy were shot whilst trying to run round the building on the penultimate game, we figured it would supply a few laughs
            www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

lol we thought the other team had gave up on the end game and even the marshal thought so too and told us we may as well go find you all as you wasnt attacking lol

Comment

A small, but effective update;

New Bolle X-800s Arrived

New KlickFast Radio Pouch and Mount, KlickFast Belt Mount (soon to be for ASP), CS Holster, PTT & Earpiece

I have riveted the KlickFast mount on the shoulder onto the existing radio pouch leaving a funtional pouch under the radio for small items like batteries, gloves, etc...

Minus the KlickFast Radio Pouch

I hope you agree that it definitely sets it off nicely, cannot wait to get a chance to put it all on and use it!

Trying to find a training CS Spray (water?) if anybody knows where to get hold of them? Also, anybody have an idea how to make/where to find replica/inert smokes/flashes that the Police would use?
                Last edited by crasstoe; 29 February, 2012, 15:56. Reason: Fixing a dead picture link
                www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Good plan batman. The radio pouch is definitely going to make it look allot more authentic. The water sprays I have never seen myself I always try and nab one when I go back for OST refresher but alas they are signed out and signed in :P

If I remember correctly you can get sprays that stain skin that are legal to buy/sell in the UK? Could be wrong just thought I had seen them somewhere and they are similar in design. The training sprays by the way are normally a white cap or grey but the live ones will be Read with a black flap if you wanted to make it look authentic.

Comment

I picked up my training one from here by just putting up a wanted thread. Took a while, but I got there in the end.

Have you thought about picking up a CS spray holder and then modding something (travel size deodorant perhaps?) to fit? Once it's in the holder, very little of the spray can be seen anyway.
                    sigpic

Comment

The CS holster is in the pouch on the chest, you can just see the top where the bunjees are.

I'll look at the deodrant route, could be interesting making my enemies smell pleasant... or if I use Lynx like a 13 year old!
                      www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

It's worth a try. There was a thread on police specials a while ago where they were talking about the risk of deororant cans being turned into fake CS sprays, so the dimensions can't be too far off with some of the makes.

Do you already have the size, or do you want me to measure the one I've got?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Caveira View Post
                          ...do you want me to measure the one I've got?
                          That would be great! And thats the spray your measuring

I could just measure the internal diameter of the holser since it is next to me at the moment... but I don't know where my damned vernier calipers are!
                          www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

9 1/2"..............oops!

35mm diameter.
                            115mm long.
                            33mm lid length.

sigpic

Comment

Top man! I shall find a solution to the empty holster issue I have
                              www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

No worries mate, hope it helps.
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Roxy Been an airsofter since October 2008 Find out more about Roxy
                                Working...
                                X